The Official **GLASS ONLY** Family Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Hashplant, Apr 7, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

ive got my large bubbler that i just bought myself as a new years present today, thing is classy and hits like a champ. then you'll see the spoon, the piece i use the most. And then the chillum, i bought it at the Boston Hempfest in September, and use it mostly alone and/or in public. The at the top of the picture is the mini bub. I bought this up in Bangor, Maine when i was still attending college. I needed a piece because the Dorm Security had taken away all my shit the night before, so I ended up buying the mini bub. Mostly used it in my dorm, rarely use it anymore, once in a blue moon.

Thats my glass family.

• Like Like x 1
  2. My fire and ice heady lollipop mouthpiece with glow in dark diffuser beadsSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hi GC, new member... long time smoker. I'll start off by showing what I'm working with. Ehle 100ml, has been great for traveling to and from dorms/home. Now that I'm stationary living on my own I'll probably get a bigger piece though.

[​IMG]

4. #2484 Grow2dab., Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    I know why this thread fails, it's because the title isn't clear enough. It should be something like 'The Show ALL your glass picture thread' or 'Show us your glass collection'

Nice piece though mate, I love my tubes.

5. My daily drivers.. Everythings 18mm it's also my vaperbong setup :)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. I usually smoke joints/use my bong (Ms. Piggy - Best bongs you can get out here (I greened out on shitty pot), literally impossible to break - The dude that sold it to me in the headshop smashed it into the wall and it didn't break, will get a new one in a couple of days). Other than that I got my pretty handy glass pipe, a little dirty and literally impossible to wash but it works like a champ. Pictures attached. 

bilde (4).JPG
    bilde (3).JPG

• Like Like x 1
  7. You say impossible to break but show broken bong..

All of my glass has meet a series of unfortunate events, I bought a new beaker bottom and named him Lemony Snickets

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. No wonder it broke the dude smashed it against the wall. That's gonna cause stress in the glass. Never buy a bong a guy hits against the wall. Also who knows he could have done that multiple times for other possible buyers.

9. Here are my pieces. I JUST cleaned them!

The bowl in the center is my favorite. Blown locally, Its super solid and hits like a champ. Over time, the glass changes and becomes a bluish black with awesome streaks going through it.

The bong...is a funny story. One day, I was throwing away my ex's dogs poop into the poop bin (apartment complex) and when I opened up the chute, there was the bong! So, I grabbed that sucker and let it soak in alcohol and epsom salt for a couple days. Luckily, I had an extra bowl, down stem and a gallon of alcohol sitting around! Also, it was perfect timing because my friend had broke my old bong a few days beforehand.

The little bowl on the right is a few years old. It's just something I keep around in case I break my primary bowl.

Theres the current cast. I had a Magic Flight, but I gave it to a friend as a goodbye present

Attached Files:

10. My collection consists of mostly name brand lower-end glass but I still love it. I also threw in a picture of a 1/2 O of my beloved chron. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391458993.947744.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391459060.997633.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391458555.018544.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391458570.450881.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391458926.914435.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391458953.231119.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391458964.947612.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391458974.814526.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  11. My new piece I just picked up today been rough... lady moved out left me yesterday this is how I cope with my times jah bless all

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. uploadfromtaptalk1394309712282.jpg

The one that's filled is old... The Sherlock and Mini Water bong i just picked up today for a really good deal.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ma niggas ma niggas

My Babies:

SYN Triple Nested Showerhead with matching SYN fixed pill bottle ac

HiSi Beaker with SG 180gridded downstem, 2 Gravlabs phoenix ac, McFinns Carbon Filter, and B. Wilson worked slide.

Attached Files:

14. #2495 aPhatBlunt, Mar 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2014

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Nothing special but it's my first bong and i got it for $45 and i got a free glass spoon with it :D ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1395622335.648218.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1395622349.966080.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  16. heres my current family. my daily driver honeycomb bubbler, my wrkd brand beaker bottom, my vape, and the hookah that's currently sleeping here.

All of my glass has meet a series of unfortunate events, I bought a new beaker bottom and named him Lemony Snickets

Attached Files:

17. Insane this page actually has family pics! ! ! !

18. Here is my love I got today

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

19. growers! answer my question plz