Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

help with shroom hunting in middle tennessee

• Please log in to reply

foxbodystang

foxbodystang

theresafungusamungus

• Registered Upgraded
  • 679 posts
ok so we havent had a freeze her in a few weeks so i was thinking tht some shrooms may have popped up in my area.
do u think i would be wasting my time if i go hunting them or would i actually find something

stoner_lukas

stoner_lukas

RIP

• Old School
  • 6,559 posts
You might find something poisonous. I wouldn't fuck with anything I found without getting a professional mycologist to look them over first. Using pictures on the Internet as a field guide doesn't work

boomer bumper

boomer bumper

Cannabis Aficionado.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,904 posts
finding magic mushrooms in the wild is rare. they mostly grow throughout man made institutions. fields, aldar woodchip beds, cow fields, etc. your best bet is looking in a cow field a couple days after it rains, look for mushrooms growing out of the cow poo (yes, that is cow SHIT), pick them above the base, not all them though .leave a few to spore out. youllwant to find somebody whom is educated with magic mushrooms, knows what to look for a knows a loook alike from a real one. dont eat anything you find until you have a 100% pisitive id on the mushroom. if you do it could be your worst/last experience in life.

drUmlove

drUmlove

Gotta Have Kaya Now

• Registered Upgraded
  • 183 posts

finding magic mushrooms in the wild is rare. they mostly grow throughout man made institutions. fields, aldar woodchip beds, cow fields, etc. your best bet is looking in a cow field a couple days after it rains, look for mushrooms growing out of the cow poo (yes, that is cow SHIT), pick them above the base, not all them though .leave a few to spore out. youllwant to find somebody whom is educated with magic mushrooms, knows what to look for a knows a loook alike from a real one. dont eat anything you find until you have a 100% pisitive id on the mushroom. if you do it could be your worst/last experience in life.

Posted Image

boomer bumper

boomer bumper

Cannabis Aficionado.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,904 posts
no copy and paste, just been shroom huntin for a year :o :rolleyes:

drUmlove

drUmlove

Gotta Have Kaya Now

• Registered Upgraded
  • 183 posts
nah man its all in good fashion.:D

oldskoolgrower

oldskoolgrower

ಠ_ಠ

• Old School
  • 30,210 posts

ok so we havent had a freeze her in a few weeks so i was thinking tht some shrooms may have popped up in my area.
do u think i would be wasting my time if i go hunting them or would i actually find something

Unless you've been shown in detail in person by someone who knows what they are doing you are just as likely to pick something that will kill you.

This should have been posted in Pandora's Box.

Item Nine

Item Nine

Substence Abuser

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
You need to buy a mushroom identifying book before you do anything.

Scavenging is extremely dangerous for mushrooms, and the North American Continent has many poisonous mushrooms that grow naturally.

In tennessee, you probably have one of the best chances to finding mushrooms in the United States.
Look on farms or rural areas for cow dung or horse dung, especially after it rains, the fungus will grow around or on the dung.

Remember! Buy a book before you do ANYTHING.

sigmahamm579

sigmahamm579

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
PM me if you are looking for shrooms and have a connect on some name brand dank. I can get gold caps all day.

bakedasacookie

bakedasacookie

• Registered Upgraded
  • 121 posts
I'm coming back home to Tennessee for a visit I think I'll look around being that my home town is directly on the Tennessee / Alabama state line in a valley full of pastures I wish I had known what to look for sooner. Hmmmm..

RealCaveman

RealCaveman

OG '08

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,365 posts
spore prints.

tbarb

tbarb

kush destroyer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 645 posts

PM me if you are looking for shrooms and have a connect on some name brand dank. I can get gold caps all day.

[ame][/ame]

BillyHill

BillyHill

In dees woods

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
Git n a feld wi cow sheit n serch dem peys

Relaudid

Relaudid

• Registered Upgraded
  • 642 posts
Holy shit I had no idea they were in my back yard like that lol.

It rained a lot this past week and today so maybe start flipping shit next week?

underahoneymoon

underahoneymoon

Fire it up.

• Banned by Moderators
  • 12,011 posts
I feel like once an old thread gets bumped the subsequent posts never make sense haha.

Blunt

Blunt

Dutch Master

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,245 posts
https://encrypted-tb...vF-V9DudRiAh5MW

jmick

jmick

Drink, Drank, Drunk...

• Gold Member
  • 7,586 posts

Guest_Serenity_*

Guest_Serenity_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Hey mods. Can necrobumping please be a bannable offence? Even if just for a day or something.

YouSuckDude

YouSuckDude

LifeLoveStress&Setbacks

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,573 posts
Lol...I miss when you could ask shit like that on this website...

JordanXX3

JordanXX3

• Registered Upgraded
  • 519 posts
I need to go hunting for them it's spring time in Florida & it's always hot af like 80-90 degrees daily. On top of that spring time equals rain time. Rain + humidity + hot weather = shrooms.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)