Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hempstar's DANK FACTORY THREAD...god bud, bbxhashplant + much more (lotsa pics)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by hempstar, Apr 4, 2009.

1. very nice....i had the same afghany gold seal hash. i got an ounce of it and still have about a half ounce left of that. ive gone through about 3 ounces of bud before i even finsihed a half of the afghanistan hash. great stuff i wish i lived in canada

2. white shark has a fishy flavor???? i dunno man that sounds strange

3. it's skunky fish. It's fuckin amazing! if it were bad, Id let you know...

4. Nice buds I get from a dispensary in Toronto and some strains look ideantical. Although I dont get every strain you get just some of them.

5. #45 hempstar, Apr 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2009
    NEW GRAB...nice zip of PURPLE KUSH
    Not the BEST purp Ive gotten but it's very nice and it's the first batch in a long time. Most of it is a nice dark green with slight hints of purple. A few buds had DARK PURPLE leaves and it looks retartedly gorgeous. It smokes wonderful, like purple crush, very sedating. Very thick smoke. 18.5/20
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. toronto dispensaries are great, but they are sometimes restricted from getting the TOP QUALITY strains due to the amount of members they have to serve. The quality at the dispensaries comes in waves.

7. wutz good? Got a sick grab today with some amazing stuff. Indica grab.
    lovin the replies keep em coming... !!
    :hello::wave::smoking::eek::cool::hello::wave::smoking:
    28 g. of BUBBLE KUSH
    wooaaah... killer shit. I am unaware of the genetics any Blades that can help out? The stuff smells like skunky perfume, it's very frosty and very sedating, with a cerebral buzz that creeps in. I have only had a spliff of it and I wanna finish this report so I can go roll another... 19.50/20 on my scale

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20 g. of LA CONFIDENTIAL
    Always love this strain when it comes around... it is actually quite similar to the bubble but the skunky smell is more strong here. The smell is actually quite overwhelming. VERY heavy nugs... not wet either... cured very well. It is an awesome batch...awesome strain.. 19/20

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    5 g. of M39
    I could only get a bit of this... wish I got more... for those who don't know this shit is almost 100% body high.. no cerebral effects. IN DI CA. It is very good for pain & relaxing. I love it after BBall... It smells earthy and tastes skunky/earthy. 18/20

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. #48 Indica Kid, Apr 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2009
    Holy balls dude, I need to move to Toronto....

9. although cali is amazing.. im in toronto, indica kid...

10. Not quite sure what you're talking about as this was my original post:

:D

Now that I flip back through the pages, I'm not sure how I missed that earlier

11. new grab of PURPLE KUSH
    this stuff was pricey, but tis some nice purple kush. I don't know why purple kush is so expensive around toronto right now, but it's silly. Either way... thick smoke.. very perfumish, skunky, sedating, deep body high.. Love it. 19.5/20

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. How the fuck do you get all this bud everyday!

Haha, :smoke: + Rep

:wave:,
    DoblazE

13. :wave:Sick buds 4sure

14. best pickup thread ive gone through and great info on the buds, thanks

15. THX A BUNCH

here's a zip of SKUNK #1
    one of the classic sativa strains. man, this shit reaks!!! very skunky! This stuff is organic and you can tell by the taste, very clean smoke. It it an extreme cerebral high, makes me get hardcore munchies. I love the skunky taste... this is what marijuana is supposed to smell like. lovee it! 19.75/20
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

here's a zip of DIESEL. very nice batch. It smells fruity/earthy pre smoke and tastes skunky/fruity. It smokes very well. It is very sativa dominant, but it is a definite hybrid cuz the indica qualities are there... very thick smoke. Beautiful buds. 18/20
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. hey GC...I grabbed a bunch more purp kush that I have posted already so there is no point in taking pics.. BUT I was hooked up with ONE GRAM of some crazy shit. My best guy called said his grower called it CARTOON. He doesn't sell much of it... and 1 gram was the best I could do. I don't know the genetics but this is one of the strongest sativa's I have had! It had a light fruity cindy99 smell, but had a thick resin'y smoke...It was amazingly cerebral. SUPER crystaly.
    I think this will be one of those strains I remember for the rest of my life.
    20/20...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Oh my god dude, there are patches of trichs on "Cartoon" so thick that you cant even see the bud. I seriously think that is some of the most triched-out bud I've seen on these forums. A sativa on top of that???? Bravo, I must visit toronto at some point...

18. Damnit man, you hafta hook me up lol. Seriously nice buds.

19. whoa, i wish it was legal to ship bud, cuz i would be orderin' the fuck outta the shit you guys are postin'