Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hempstar's DANK FACTORY THREAD...god bud, bbxhashplant + much more (lotsa pics)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by hempstar, Apr 4, 2009.

1. DAMN!!! Im SPEECHLESS!!!:eek::eek::eek:
    + ReP!!!

2. #23 hempstar, Apr 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2009
    CONTINUING WITH SOME OLDER FAV GRABS....

BLUEBERRYxHASHPLANT
    20/20
    this stuff is a HEAVY indica... the buds smell very earthy but the stone really gives a huge body high an is amazing before bed or at night. gorgeous shit.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BLUEBERRYxSKUNK
    17/20
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DYNOMITE
    19/20
    amaaaazing.. huge buds...this is apparently mostly sativa, but it has a thick resiny smoke, with a cerebral high and an earthy taste... this shit had me buzzing for a good hour... rare for me. 37 grams...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

TUTTI-FRUITY
    18/20
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CANNALLOUPE

17/20
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MONGOLIAN INDICA
    17/20
    REVIEW
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. You sir, Are living the high life. :smoke:

4. That is some fucking quality herb good sir...I have to show my appreciation!

+rep indeeeeed.

5. more older fav's... I'll catch up with my new grabs tomorrow.

ORANGE KUSH
    17/20
    REVIEW
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SKUNK#1
    17/20
    review
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. 2 Different White Widow's.. both 19/20

REVIEW
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2ndBatch
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

LAVENDER
    17/20
    REVIEW
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BUBBLEGUM
    16.5/20
    REVIEW
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. M39
    Heavy indica that is very dense, Hard core body stone, with an industrial taste
    18.5/20
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PUNA BUDDER
    Old batch... verrrrry dank. Tatses like salty butter!
    20/20
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. nice buds & bud shots +rep

9. SUPER SILVER HAZE(from my most recent grab)
    19.75/20
    hat an amazing sativa strain. I see a lot of SSH posts lately, so maybe a lot of it is going around as it should!! I know the grower of this shit and he knows his shit. Being a cross of Northern Lights, Haze and Skunk, it is supposed to be almost identical to Herer but is probably little more Haze dominant due to the longer flowering period. This is amazing. It has a skunky/radiation smell & taste... I find it to smell like white widow. It's stoney effects almost make it seem indica'ish, but the energy high is awesome. Super sticky as well.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

anothaCINDERELLA 99
    19/20 for this batch
    This is an amazing batch of Cindy99. VERY sweet smell & taste. Very cerebral high, and very resin'y smoke.... LOVELY sativa.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. ok ... lookin at this thread gave me the biggest hard on ive ever gotten hahaha
    great lookin buds and so many different strain
    you must be enjoyin yourself
    keep it up and stay blazed

11. Nah dude, you dont have good dealers, your just from Toronto, LOL!

TDOT has the nack!:smoke:

12. lol, not everything in TO in dank.. trust

13. HAWAIIAN SNOW
    19/20
    Here is 14 g. of HAWAIIAN SNOW... It's a cross of hawaiian haze and snow... it is a wicked sativa... it fucked my brain for a good 15 minutes... it is a definite KREEPER high. The buds smell very organic & skunky, and they are very tight(un-sativa like). I love funky sativa's... this is one for the vault for sure.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NEW GRAB LATER TODAY ...

14. just grabbed some amazing HEADBAND... Im gonna smoke some up & Ill be upping pics shortly...It smells fucking ridiculous!
    :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

15. that hawaiian looks sickkkkk. this thread makes me want to cry

16. How many g's do you go through a day dude god damnnnnn. You seriously have some of the best, and most consistantly amazing buds I've ever seen from almost anyone! + rep to you lol (kinda baked right now, but it's all good)

17. thx a lot b.. much love

5 g. of BUBBA KUSH
    Im not sure of its genetics, maybe some GC'ers can help out, but this stuff is fucking AMAAAAZING. One of the best indica's Ive had for sure. It tastes like a minty blueberry and it's as close to a one-hitter quitter as Ive had. The heavy body stone hit me like a ton of bricks. The buds are very small, and there was a 5 g limit on the grab due to high demand/low stock.
    20/20 by a mile
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7 g. of GREAT WHITE SHARK
    grabbed some of this shit a month ago, loved it, same grower, new batch, dank! It is a nice indica, not as heavy as the bubba, and it has a skunky, fishy flavour. It's provided nice focus for me. slight burn out. 19/20

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14 g. of ULTRA KUSH
    holy shit. check it out. 3 buds, 14 g. This stuff provides a heavy high, but there is a cerebral mix in there. The genetics of this stuff is a cross of ULTRA SKUNK with an unknown kush.. wish I knew what kush. This kush smells sweet & fruity, & tastes skunky. 19.75/20

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14 g. of HEADBAND
    Im not sure where this stuff was grown, and this is the first time I have tried Headband... I APPROVE. This quickly becomes one of my all time fav strains. I have seen a few cali posts with this stuff, and I am so happy to finally check it out. For those who don't know it's apparently a cross of OGKUSHxMASTER KUSHxSOUR DIESEL. This batch has a stronggg diesel smell and the buds have a very unique, peach colour. The buds are very tight with plenty of orange/peach/white hairs. The high is focused, cerebral, and cut through a sluggish burnout I got from the bubba kush. 20/20

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2 grams of BC POLLEN
    I havent tried this stuff out, it's from BC.. it smells like skunky hash... Ill update when I figure out how I wanna smoke it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. lol.. thx for the reply
    The Hawaiian Snow was some crazy unique shit.

19. Amazing Buds and Thread! Subscribed for sure! :)