Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

What happens if you eat resin?

• Please log in to reply

God's Son

God's Son

Jay HOVA

• Registered Upgraded
  • 472 posts
I know just eating weed without first baking it isnt gonna do anything, but since resin was once "baked" by a lighter and transformed into resin, I thought maybe it'd work the same way as ganja butter....no?

LegitBaller

LegitBaller

R.I.P.

• Bronze Member
  • 10,657 posts

Corn-dog

Corn-dog

blazed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 502 posts
I know if you turn resin into hash oil (through the Acetote process) and you digest the oil you will get high, but i wouldn't recommend eating resin....oooooo.....nasty smoke it or turn into oil and coat a joint or a bud with it and get really HIGH.

God's Son

God's Son

Jay HOVA

• Registered Upgraded
  • 472 posts
I just picked up a paperclip coated with resin and got some on my fingers and since I'm so curious I licked my fingers and got some of it in my mouth. It was a miniscule amount, and it didn't taste like anything...

I doubt I'll get high from the amount I ate.

sENCINITAS

sENCINITAS

SEEDLESS CLOTHING

• Registered Upgraded
  • 102 posts
what happens if you eat resin? well why dont you go scrape a bowlpiece and find out.. all i could think of is that youd get an undesirable taste in your mouth

why eat resin in the first place? smoke a bowl instead

God's Son

God's Son

Jay HOVA

• Registered Upgraded
  • 472 posts
I was just curious is all. If I had weed and a bowl and a lighter I would be smoking a bowl, but as it happens all I have is ash from previous bowls, a hitter made out of a pen and some matches. I'm re-smoking this ash to hopefully get some THC out of it. I'm desperate, can you tell!?

sENCINITAS

sENCINITAS

SEEDLESS CLOTHING

• Registered Upgraded
  • 102 posts
yea makes sense

my advice, do what i do:

find change!!! a couple weeks ago i cleaned out all my change and i had 70$..

i dont know if you have change, but if you do.. that shit adds up

at least thats what i do when i have no money

btw.. you like immortal technique?

God's Son

God's Son

Jay HOVA

• Registered Upgraded
  • 472 posts
Yeah, I'm a minor fan. I cant buy anymore herb because I got busted by the cops yesterday and arrested. I'm just smoking the rest of my shit now to get rid of it and then I'm done.

thccrystals

thccrystals

legal eyes

• Old School
  • 3,500 posts
Then you are just as crazy as other people who have eaten resin.

Alliance

Alliance

Ohhhhh my

• Registered Upgraded
  • 191 posts
ewwww

daiseyduked

daiseyduked

***potpixie***

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,912 posts
lol

i wouldn't eat it. idk, maybe a body buzz is what u'd get. but nasty tasting lol save it i say:)

Swan

Swan

hemphound

• Old School
  • 412 posts
...don't do it, man.

eat only resin GLANDS.

the black gooey stuff, thats so dirty and terrible for you, too.

Mustard

Mustard

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,507 posts
I eat resin, but only after scraping and i got it on my fingers, just suck on my fingers and such. And if im not to stoned or lazy to get up, put some peanut butter on my fingers then lick it off along with the resin.

I think the stuff tastes good personally.

God's Son

God's Son

Jay HOVA

• Registered Upgraded
  • 472 posts
"Make the most of the hemp seed, sow it everywhere." - George Washington

Did George really say that? Have you got any proof? A reliable non-stoner source?

DJ101

DJ101

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
I've done it afew times and it does work, and there is no reason why it shouldn't work. As for 'heat activation' you are supposed to burn and crumble it.... i hope you are not eating it in chunks! As for the taste, put it in yogurght or something...
Eating hash gives a real proper stoner, not like when smoked, and it made me very tired!

deltamike21

deltamike21

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
Thats Fuckin Nasty, Ive been reading these forums for a few months now, Ive came to the concultion that there is some Desperate nasty fuckers out there. I hear people ripping on others for smoking shwag. But damn? Eating resin? Thats fuckin desperate... I don't even smoke resin, If i want to get more high I just pack another Fatty.

sENCINITAS

sENCINITAS

SEEDLESS CLOTHING

• Registered Upgraded
  • 102 posts
^well said. i havent smoked resin for 5 years.. that shits gross... i would much rather take a domer instead

WesleePipes85

WesleePipes85

• Registered Upgraded
  • 488 posts
I know what would happen if you ate resin! You'd have black teeth!

Man, I would never eat resin... bake some weed cookies or something.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users