Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Liquid Vicodin??

• Please log in to reply

getmoney90

getmoney90

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
So there are tons of threads and just general information about how much percocet and vicodin cost on the street, but how about liquid vicodin? I know it's hard to get and it's more pure than the pill form.

Question: How much would liquid vicodin go for on the street?

Similar Topics: Liquid Vicodin??     x

Squishey

Squishey

Not Banned

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,990 posts
Liquid vicodin, never heard of it. It would sell for the same price per mg as normal hydrocodone would im sure though. If it was pure liquid vicodin, then proboally a lot more as it could be injected. But i cant see that happening, because they still put the filler in the liquid to keep the hydrocodone and acetaminophen dissolved, so yeah. Its pretty much the same stuff, it just does not show up on the street much.

EDIT: Why would it be more "pure" then pill form? Its still got the same amount of acetaminophen and hydrocodone, just like 30 doses in a bottle. Just like 30 pills, in a bottle. Still has filler and such in the liquid.

Edited by Squishey, 04 April 2009 - 08:17 AM.

dano24

dano24

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 345 posts
ur not talking about promethazine with codeine???? lol

Ezav420

Ezav420

[FLY YOUNG FELLA]

• Old School
  • 6,640 posts
my homie got some liquid hydrocodone for his cough..seen the prescription bottle and errythang..so it def. exists.:smoke::smoke:

Squishey

Squishey

Not Banned

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,990 posts
Liquid hydrocodone for cough's has a different syrupy shit filler. I think the stuff that was mentioned was the kind they give to people with like broken shoulders, who cant swallow pills. Same amount of apap/hydrocodone per like 15ml as 1 pill :P

getmoney90

getmoney90

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
It's not for a cough or anything like that. My sister was prescribed it awhile back I think for when she had her tonsils out and couldn't hardly swallow anything.
And I heard it was more pure, but I could be wrong.
So then it would cost the same if they were pills?

Guest_Bleezie_King_*

Guest_Bleezie_King_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
maybe this dood is talking about liquid hydrocodone?

Guest_Bleezie_King_*

Guest_Bleezie_King_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Posted Image

pocket biscuits

pocket biscuits

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,324 posts
i took two wigs of it and then drank whiskey... bad idea.

SnortIt

SnortIt

• Registered Upgraded
  • 917 posts
It's called tussionex. It's a cough syrup for really horrible coughs like with bronchitous and shit like that I called a script for it a long time ago before I got into drugs. It was my first time getting a high and I didn't even mean for it to happen.

sawzall

sawzall

(I)

• Registered Upgraded
  • 184 posts
hydrocodone polistirex. It's suspended in a polymer for increased duration of adminstration ( to hold off cough overnight).

It's not "more pure" than hydrocodone bitartrate. I presume this rumor got started becuase it's "liquid".

sawzall

sawzall

(I)

• Registered Upgraded
  • 184 posts

It's not for a cough or anything like that. My sister was prescribed it awhile back I think for when she had her tonsils out and couldn't hardly swallow anything.
And I heard it was more pure, but I could be wrong.
So then it would cost the same if they were pills?

It's frequently prescribed for cough; particularly where insomnia is involved.

Again, the purity is the same as hydrocodone bitartrate in pill form.

getmoney90

getmoney90

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
thank you =)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users