What feels better to you, being drunk or high?

Discussion in 'General' started by swich, Apr 3, 2009.

1. I rather have a morning wake n bake, not a morning headache.

2. Depending on my mood between between 2 and maybe 6 drinks then smoke till it hurts :)

3. all matters on the social environment. Party with alot of drunk ppl? I like being drunk more and plus....nauseous? smoke a bowl. Hungover? smoke a bowl:D. Chillin with my boys or a girl? Weed. At my house alone? ALcohol isnt even an option in my mind....definitly the ganja.

4. I can't stand drinking. However, I love me some weed.

5. i prefer weed and alcohol together to be honest...

start drinking on a beer and the spark up a joint/blunt and by the time i finish the joint, i finish the beer.

i like the way 24oz of beer mixes with a joint/blunt.

i feel as if i can feel the effects of both at the same time...which is actually a pretty good feeling.

i dont like having usually more than 2-3 drinks at a time (not at the same time!) because ive grown not to like alcohol as much as i do mj but on the weekend a 24oz and a joint/blunt get me feeling the best!

then...ULTRA MUNCHIES!

6. I absolutely cannot stand drinking..... unless i have some jane.
    I will not drink one sip unless i for sure have a drunk blunt for later on.
    and i never get high before i drink. i will go all day friday without smoking just so my drunk blunt with be amazing =D

7. I like being a LITTLE high more than being drunk,

but if I'm straight up stoned, I would rather be drunk.

If I'm super stoned I sketch and think I cant talk to anyone because THEY KNOW :devious:

If I'm drunk I don't have to worry about people knowing, because I probably told them I was drunk more than once, and I love everyone.

8. Wait what!? Where do you live? I'm literally about to move there.

• Like Like x 1
  9. preferably herb, but I'll never turn down a 40oz. The combination & im chillennn

10. "break the 40 open homie, and guzzle it, cause I know the weed in my systems gettin lonely"
    if i had to choose, id go with herb, but I dont, so 6-8 drinks and a blunt or 2 will do the job all day

11. High and drunk

12. being high can make me paranoid, being drunk can make me retarded. i prefer retarded

13. Wisdom.

14. High 100%. After a whole bottle of dragonberry bacardi and malibu white rum.. i'll never touch a liquor bottle again... ..Unless its a bong :D

15. I prefer being droned.

16. High fo sho, no hangover the next day

17. Definitely high.

18. Same as everyone else..
    Being high.

19. Lol well last night I got drunk and woke up on my couch naked to my mom yelling at me. Also I have a hangover like a bitch and puked like 5 times. Weed just makes me giggle and introspect. But alcohol still is better cuz i had a kickin night last night ya know