Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Anyone have problems with neighbors in the 'burbs?

• Please log in to reply

weedforfreeplz

weedforfreeplz

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

I've always felt that blazing while driving is one of the most secure methods. I don't think people can see you hitting your bowl/j unless they are really looking for it, since you're driving by them at a good speed. And even if they do, if you're smoking a j, it just looks like you're smoking a cigarette. Just don't drive like a dumbass and police will have no reason to pull you over.

Yeah I always felt good rollin and bowlin too we have a perfect 2 mile road that make a circuit surrounded by farm land which was my smokin road.

burandino

burandino

go nucks

• Bronze Member
  • 1,118 posts

weedforfreeplz

weedforfreeplz

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

farmers baby yeaaahhhh

It's the most perfect road.

Nomis420

Nomis420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
I smoke out doors, i love it. But if my neighbours snitch on me, I'll move out and rent it to some prostitutes/crack heads whatever for a dollar a week and show them how lucky they were to have neighbour that kept to themselves and was quite and peacefull.

wenahaone

wenahaone

26 dollars in my hand

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,020 posts

Na just act normal and do it at the right times. Stay safe. Peace:smoking:

can I take some normal classes from you?

ZeppelinAllDay

ZeppelinAllDay

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
i live in some straight up burbs, and my neighbors are dank. i stay smokin bongs in my front yard and shit

Dawcta Jake

Dawcta Jake

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,200 posts
Meh, my neighbors in the homicide division. Aslong as i dont kill anything besides braincells, hes happy.

Bego

Bego

• Registered Upgraded
  • 286 posts
My neighbors are non-existant. :) Living in the country is great, being able to walk around and do whatever I want with a bong or a joint or a bowl or anything. Its great.

Jgreen

Jgreen

Jim James

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
my nieghbor across the street works at the loacal headshop haha ive smoked a few blunts with him i smoke on the front porch, infront of my house in the car ill roll a joint and get on the longboard and roll around no one really gives a shit or is even aware what im doing

Vdesh

Vdesh

• Registered Upgraded
  • 334 posts
I think my neighbors know, but i don't do it around there kids, or in plain view, and we don't do any bad shit in our neighborhood so no one seems to care.

what up

what up

• Registered Upgraded
  • 172 posts
I'll just step out on my back deck and take a quick look to make sure no one is outside in plain view and then I'll light up. My friend's neighbors are illegal immigrants though so we just go wherever around his house and light up. We just keep it a general rule to not bring the bong to the front yard but we'll sit on the front porch and smoke out of a spoon.

salsadestroyer

salsadestroyer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 401 posts
I live in the suburbs and i smoke all the time in my neighbors back yard, with like 10 houses surronding us, nothing bad has happened yet.

cobber218

cobber218

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
Oh yeah. I live in the suburbs of Battle Creek and the neighbors here are so nosy. It's a pretty small town with absolutely nothing to do, so no one has anything better to do than intrude in other peoples' lives. For example, I was smoking outside of my bedroom window the other night (my room is downstairs, ground level), and this asian guy that lives kitty corner from me comes out with a flashlight. At first I figured, "maybe he's just taking his dog out", then he proceeded to start walking towards my window, which is way out of his way. I had to quickly scramble into my window so he wouldn't find me.

In short, the suburbs are ridiculous.

BuffalosoldieRx

BuffalosoldieRx

Banada

• Gold Member
  • 3,699 posts

oldskoolgrower

oldskoolgrower

ಠ_ಠ

• Old School
  • 30,210 posts
I live in a fairly upper middle class suburban neighborhood. Lots of woods around, nice sized lots. My back yard affords a lot of privacy. That being said, everyone around me is an adult and we all tend to not nose around too much in each others' business. I'm discrete when I smoke outside but not overly so. Besides, they love me because when I get the smoker going they get free ribs and beer.
  • weflyhigh likes this

Vdesh

Vdesh

• Registered Upgraded
  • 334 posts

I live in a fairly upper middle class suburban neighborhood. Lots of woods around, nice sized lots. My back yard affords a lot of privacy. That being said, everyone around me is an adult and we all tend to not nose around too much in each others' business. I'm discrete when I smoke outside but not overly so. Besides, they love me because when I get the smoker going they get free ribs and beer.

i'm sorry man, but everytime i see one of your posts, i just cant stop thinkin of how much of the fucking man you are.... so proper and shit. haha, ribs and beer sound good tho :smoking:

aero18

aero18

Secularist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,570 posts
My next door neighbor is a drug dealer, there are always new customers arriving at their place. I smell marijuana at times coming from them. Theres another dealer down the street too. I mind my own business though since my neighbors are serious dealers... I don't want my house riddled with bullets if police ever raid them.

But we all keep to ourselves since other neighbors could become disturbed and call the cops on us. Otherwise, no problems.

Edited by aero18, 15 April 2009 - 07:09 AM.

poncho

poncho

Generally Chopped

• Registered Upgraded
  • 871 posts
we used to sit and drink and smoke out back all day and my neighbors would sometime be out in their backyard, they never seemed to care

Mr B.

Mr B.

I like dirt

• Registered Upgraded
  • 555 posts
Lol. The suburbs just suck, that said, I used to smoke wherever I wanted and people didn't care at all... aside from the old lady that would give me a dirty look every time I walked in front of her house, but then again I live in Oregon it seems like most of the state smokes. The only reason I don't smoke in the open anymore is because I moved to the ghetto part of the burb, and I don't want no one thinking I got alot of pot or my place might get busted into.

oldskoolgrower

oldskoolgrower

ಠ_ಠ

• Old School
  • 30,210 posts

quote redacted because it violates the rules - OSG

A) You WILL get busted eventually doing things that way.
B) Talking about dealing is against the rules here.

Edited by oldskoolgrower, 15 April 2009 - 04:15 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users