Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Price on Promethazine?

• Please log in to reply

ykm420

ykm420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,698 posts
I realize this can differ from place to place, but I'm curious, how much does promethazine with codeine go for around your parts?
How do they sell it? by pints and half pints? What measurements are we talking about?

Edited by ykm420, 02 April 2009 - 09:35 PM.

Snap

Snap

Nice dude... nice.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,571 posts
Well if you got a nice doc that hooks you up the pharmacy sells it for about $15 for 4oz, which if you chug that will give you a good buzz.

speedball

speedball

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 886 posts
ummm. idk why you would want to be buying pints of promethazine...

maybe you should look into codeine/promethazine syrup...
of course its fucking pointless without the codeine, as thats what fucks you up.

ykm420

ykm420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,698 posts

of course its fucking pointless without the codeine, as thats what fucks you up.

That's what I was referring to, and I don't know what measurements it comes in, clearly not selling it in grams, man..

Snap

Snap

Nice dude... nice.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,571 posts

Yea, I just assumed that's what he meant. Since the two go hand and hand.

speedball

speedball

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 886 posts
lol i know. im not all dumb, just mostly :smoking:i still got it though haha. i guess to answer your ?, usually i've paid 10-20 an oz for it... thats why i dont get it often.

abilities

abilities

• Registered Upgraded
  • 851 posts
deuce (2oz) SHOULD only be like 20$. i think that follows like a dollar a spoonful? but it varies between areas and whether there's people who know how/can get it and if they wanna be assholes and charge up the ass or not. i wouldnt pay more than 25$ for 2oz... cause think, thats 25$ for one night of leaning, which aint terrible, but 30$ or above i wouldnt even bother.

Snap

Snap

Nice dude... nice.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,571 posts
Damn you guys pay out the ass for that shit. Definitely not worth more than $10 an oz.

ykm420

ykm420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,698 posts
TY for the responses all!
I've only 'sipped' lean one time, and I smoked it on a blunt once, too, it made my face numb, which was rather enjoyable.
I recently read a thread about doing 5 spoonfuls into your sprite concoction, how many spoonfuls would an OZ generally have?

Snap

Snap

Nice dude... nice.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,571 posts

TY for the responses all!
I've only 'sipped' lean one time, and I smoked it on a blunt once, too, it made my face numb, which was rather enjoyable.
I recently read a thread about doing 5 spoonfuls into your sprite concoction, how many spoonfuls would an OZ generally have?

I would say about 5/6 spoon fills is an oz.

ykm420

ykm420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,698 posts

I would say about 5/6 spoon fills is an oz.

Fantastic! Thanks very much, sir!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users