Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CannaButter in Microwave!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by HashSlasher11, Apr 1, 2009.

1. So awesome that you straight ate the butter. That is the funniest thing I think I have seen posted here.

2. Real Cannabutter is green

3. really funny thread

4. I don't see why this wouldn't work tbh. Throwing the weed into the extremely hot melted butter would be enough to activate the THC without burning it to harden in the fat as it cooled. It makes perfect sense, although I'd imagine the butter by itself tastes like absolute dog shit. You're supposed to cook with it bro, like using it as margarine to grease a brownie pan, etc.

I'm high as shit but I'm pretty sure the OP just came up with the most convenient method of creating cannabutter.

5. i have though about this too...cause i dont really want to smell up my place with the stove method.

after you let it sit for a day or so, you think you can remelt it in the microwave and strain the shit out or will that kill the thc?

or what if you did it with water as well, like boil up some water in the microwave, then add buter and continue heating until butter is melted, then mix in the bud and refridge it or sit out so the bud can absorb into the butter then fridge...so the butter hardens on top of the water

i dunno i am stoned

6. I know this thread is a little old... but I was curious is it necessary to put the melted butter in the fridge for 30 minutes? Or can you immediately cook with it?

7. thats what she said!:hello:

8. About To Try This I Know Its An Old Thread But Whatever Ima Use As Little Piff As Possible But Enough To Fuck Me Up I Will Deff TEll You If I Get High Rofl

9. Have you tried smoking a gram by yourself? That'll get you pretty high too. Ha. But I appreciate this, I've been wanting to make some edibles but too lazy to use a stove. Plus I live in a dorm so using the community kitchen to make weed butter might turn some heads.

10. you realize what you did?

11. Interesting way of getting around the microwaving the herb issue by nuking the butter separately. Surprised I never thought of that approach before ...

12. sorry to bump, but i am makeing this for the first time i would like to know if i use like 4 grams of regg's will i get stoned if i make butter and spread it on some bread, also can some 1 verify this method works please?

13. I'm going to make two tablespoons of butter with some Maui Wowie:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

14. idgaf this is old, this thread made me laugh so hard:smoking:

just picturing op eating straight butter that tastes like ass :laughing:

15. hahahaha

"tastes like whale dick"

good thread

16. does this really work?

17. #37 Ku5hM4te, Dec 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2010
    Sorry for bumping this, but i just tought saying something. I made myself cannabutter from 1g stems of master kush, and im right now blazed as shit from a small amount of butter, so thanks OP!

18. Lol I've made the mistake of cooking edibles into salted butter....never again.

19. small as in u didnt even use it all??

also, anyone know how many g/tbsp i can cram in without losing potency? i would assume the melted butter would only have to cover the bud slightly (i want 1/2 tbsp per g, which i believe should easily be acheivable)... im gonna make a small 4-dose size batch of rice krispies with 4g mids, 1/8 cup butter, 2.5 cups rice krispies, and 5 oz of mallowz; if successful ill make a recipe thread.

20. Haha dude I laughed so hard .. I can't imagine just eating butter I'd mag...props to you :D