Pocket knife

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Blix, Apr 1, 2009.

1. i used to carry knife hanging on the outside of my pants

but cops search hitch hikers. just decided to discard

tried carrying an axe in my back pack. but that was almost giving me a heart attack

guess i got to make spears and hide them on trees that i pass by the most

2. Does any Canadian GC member or any American know where to buy a butterfly knife either trainer or real? I got a small budget of about $20 I just want to start flipping. Btw I live in NewBrunswick.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. My new EDC finally arrived today, got a nice budget knife off amazon

[​IMG]

love the design on the blade

Its a Magnum Snowflake Damascus

4. Kershaw auto assist she a bad bitch too

• Like Like x 1
  5. #445 JohnnyWeedSeed, Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2014
    I carry a Ka-Bar/ Dozier Design collaboration called the Thorn. It is a D2 tool steel blade with an aircraft aluminum handle.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. a CRKT, an OKC, or a Kershaw

7. Fixed blade hunting knife I bought in Yellowstone as well as an assisted open 2.5 inch pocket knife (not sure of the names)

But I want a ka-bar bad as fuck

8. Been carrying a Benchmade Griptilian for a little while now; I love the thing but the pocket clip SUCKS. It's high-profile carry and never actually stays clipped either.

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I want to get a zero tolerance knife. I can't remember the name but it was like $250 on amazon(sale).

I mostly carry a flashlight now and a small knife sometimes. Honestly the flashlight has served me better in self defense situations.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. I have a small folder in my pocket for day to day use, usually my cold steel ak-47 or one of my ZTs. I always have a boot knife concealed on me, though. Usually on the back of my belt, but when that isn't convineint I do actually carry it in my boot.

11. i carry a knife not only bc they are practical but for safety reasons~~

12. I generally only carry knives that cost around 30 bucks, that way I can ditch them easily, without worrying, if I need to.

That being said, I have a few. In no particular order: CRKT, Kershaw, Leatherman, Ontairio Knife Co. and Spyderco.

For flashlights I prefer Streamlight, and definitely a rechargeable.

If it were up to me I'd open carry a handgun, but I live in a way over-liberal state for now.

13. I have a bunch of folding pocket knives, but my favorites are Chris reeves.

Large Gabon 21
    Small bocote 21
    Blood wood mnandi.

14. Pocket = Smith and Wesson M&P folder
    Neck knife = Ka-Bar Bk11
    My edc

15. Small Gerber knife. Will upload pics later...

16. Screwdriver

17. I carry an opinel.very good sharp knife and kerps its edge.
    Great wee knife for everyday use,and even skinned a roe buck with one.and if you misplace it no harm done there only £15 :)

Really really want a microtech halo even got as close to ordering it,but its 500dollars and the chances of it getting through UK customs very slim lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  18. Gerber-Bear Grylls edition

Party at my house

19. Party at my house

Attached Files: