Pocket knife

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Blix, Apr 1, 2009.

1. i have an axe too. so ha.

2. whatever man, you cant fight this shit saw on one side, blade on the other
    [​IMG]

3. that thing looks like it could cut planets, and then saw them for a while so they resemble day old afterbirth:eek:

4. oh yeah...well...ill just shoot you with my 1942 russian mosin nagant. 7.62x54R

i win

5. [​IMG]
    The top 3 are maxam knifes. the black one is from walmart (bought that shit for a buck). and the bottom one is my grandfathers that was given to me when i was younger.
    I normally carry either the top serated one, or the wood looking one.

edit: whoa, my pic is huge, sorry!

6. just so you know, those top two are 100% rip offs of Kershaws Junk Yard Dog knife.

[​IMG]

7. maybe so, but it still looks badass in my opinion.

arent most blades bound to be knockoffs of some design or another? really, how much variety can there really be when it gets down to things. every knife cant have some crazy innovative design.

but i know what you are saying bro, and i can see the resemblance. just had a bad night, so if i came across as being a dick, my bad ;)

8. i used to have a nice Winchester but a cop keep that for himself. now I carry a POS but it would surely get the job done......I hope

9. [​IMG]
    Its a SOG Trident Tanto.

I've been looking at a CRKT M21-14SFG and a few by Kershaw & Benchmade that I like a lot.

10. LOL I've had a off brand, rainbow anodized, 2inch version of that knife, for 3 years know. Its made of 440 stainless steal, super reliable, and a great size for every day use. And it cost me just under $5+$7shipping off the internet, no sale just straight up like $4.78 and or some shit like that plus $7 to ship it.

11. off brand SOG Twitch with 2inch blade

Attached Files:

12. I always carry my black kershaw assisted opening knife. had it for almost 2 years, lookin to get somethin a little bit bigger though

13. #34 Durchii, Jun 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2009
    I carry a number of knives, typically switching them out for different applications, but the one I use most on a regular basis is my Smith and Wesson First Responder which I got as a gift this last year.

Pretty cool, too. It has a window punch and a seat belt cutter on the end. I always found the seat belt cutter kind of useless, as... it's a knife. Regardless, I've never used the window punch, but the seat belt cutter is incredibly useful when getting to a trapped Patient (Yeah, I actually attempted to use it. It works!)

:D

[​IMG]

14. Cool thread. I actually collect knives. my workhorse is a chris reeves large regular Sebenza.

15. Nice tanto style knives guys. I love my Benchmade 553 knife.

[​IMG]

16. The tanto is nice, I may consider getting one in the near future. I have a 551 and will most likely have it til i die. It's very rugged
    [​IMG]

17. #38 Master, Jun 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2009
    Dope knife. Like the handle and black coated blade.

18. I carry a chrome butterfly knife

19. wang bang SWEET POONTANG

i used to carry it everyday but its been a little while since i've carried it on me

[​IMG]