How Did You Exercise Today?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Durchii, Mar 31, 2009.

1. I don't like using supplements other than a multivitamin. IM in college living at the school, and eating their fucking food. But ill get my protein from just items i either eat or drink, and it seems to be working, so I am just going to stick to it. 

2. Jumping jacks
    Hip thrusts 3x12
    Power cleans 3x5
    Front squats 5x5
    Barbell step ups 3x12 per leg
    Dead bugs 3x1:00

3. Lol I went sick as fuck and could barely do shit. Had to drop back down to 1090 lbs n even then it was a shit rep

(Too lazy for YouTube) Dem sexy soundz tho
    View My Video

I left cause I felt weak as fuck n kept laughing randomly (I felt so weak that it almost felt ticklish throughout my sets if that makes sense? Mad weird) n also cause I didn't wanna be that dick that gets everyone sick too

Usually I follow my neck check (symptoms above neck = good to work out w sick gym etiquette) n ill bang out a really good work out even while under the weather but I barely stayed for like 10 mins this time lmao

Water water water

4. I walked up and down the stairs three times  :eek:

5. Damn Stud you tryna get swole huh

lol yes. I'm gon' get ripped, son! These stairs best watch out.
    I feel it might not be as effective as doing 1090lbs on the footweightmachine thingy you used, but its pretty darn close :p

7. leg press <3 im sure it's just as if not more effective so ill be waitin to fite you 1v1 m8. look out

Leg press lol. As you probably can tell, I am a regular at the gym :)
    I'll fight you, easy peasy. As long as you promise not to cry when I beat you :3

9. I did shoulders today.  I love da gym

10. Jump rope high/moderate speed for 15 mins for warm up.

Full body dumbbell, kettlebell and calisthenics workout under an hour.

Stoner Athlete
    Train Insane or Remain The Same.

11. DDR. 2 rounds.

12. Burpees
    Deadlift 3x3
    Bench press 5x5
    Pull up with 45lb 5x5
    Overhead press 5x5
    Dumbbell row 5x10

Do any of you guys own or frequently use a trap bar?

13. wrestled my dobie 🗿

14. Damn I was consistent all week, didn't miss a workout and went hard, sore all over..

Arms today, doing the machines max on tricep pushdowns, think it's around 170 lbs
    Tons of dips, different  kinds of curls, didn't get up too much of a sweat going tho

winter is coming...pitch black before 5pm so bulking season hath begun...

t-shirts my size are getting smaller and tighter...so the gains are coming ;)

Is that the bar that looks like this:
    hottie for your viewing pleasure
    [​IMG]

I have never seen one of those in my life at any gym. Although the average gym-goer would probably not know what to do with one. I saw a video of the Rock working out using one of these. I need to do more exercises to target the traps, shoulder shrugs are so boring, and feel like I don't get anything out of them

16. I've read about them being a more back friendly alternative to standard deadlifting. I've never used one before. I'm curious, but I just work out at home, and the prices kind of turned me off....

High pulls with a standard barbell beat shrugs anyday, IMO :smoke:

17. Today was leg day:

Leg press supersetted with calf raise x 3 sets of 10
    Hamstring curl supersetted with leg extension x 3 sets of 10
    Adductor machine supersetted with abductors x 3 sets of 10
    Consecutive walking lunges with heavy weights, medium weights then body weight 5 forward, 5 back x 3 sets

The stairs at work are gonna be a killer tomorrow  :eek:

18. did my usual bike route.  Lot of uphill climbing.  My body did not want to cooperate this morning.  Too much alcohol over the weekend. :p 

I will be weight training this evening and swimming some laps.  

19. Cutting up more trees, carrying the logs inside, chopping some up, etc.

Still not able to do any serious exercising.

20. still recovering from back day yesterday, should of warmed up more. Went for a walk today but the wind is driving & too cold

might do legs tomorrow