How Did You Exercise Today?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Durchii, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Mountain biked up a mountain named Snowbird.  The last thousand feet to the summit is so steep that the name changes to Mt. Agony, low gear and steady kicking, I felt the burn.

2. Well I went and worked at my property and then took a swim and snorkeled. Good exercise:p

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Speed walking on treadmill at 3.5-4.5 speed and did full body weight training and calisthenics under an hour.

Stoner Athlete
    Train Insane or Remain The Same.

4. basketball practice for 2 hours and yoga for about 90 minutes 

5. Walked around time until I could pick up a g from dude and walked a nature trail.

6. I went bowling lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Back day today- pulldowns, deadlifts, bent over row and lots of ab work. Cute redhead wearing super tight pants for inspiration, she was doing groin stretches and I was trying not to look. It was insanely busy today, my gym isn't open on Saturdays which sucks and makes Sundays like a zoo

Next semester might move into residence which means gym every day woot :hello: and cute 18 yr olds everywhere

8. Went hiking in La Plata Canyon this morning. :)

[​IMG]

9. reached back and scratched my ass. thats about it. pretty weak

10. Ap ripper x (that's my core workout)
    And then I put some work in on my arms and shoulders.

11. gym was closed
    fugg

they did a survey asking us if we'd like to have the gym opens on saturdays....hellllll yeah! it's bad enough sundays are circuses :p

12. Do they have 24/7 access? I paid extra for 24/7 access so I can have the gym to myself at night while everybody at the clubs/bars on the weekend.

Stoner Athlete

13. #6374 hibodharma, Nov 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2014

No man, I haven't seen any 24/7 gyms in Canada, maybe in the bigger cities. That would be sweet, sometimes I'll get so inspired and wired at 11pm and need to release that energy. I go to the gym at college, it's closed on Saturdays, then reopened on Sundays for 5 hours...

would have weights at home but i'm moving into a tiny dorm next year

14. Just got a gym set up in my basement. Can't wait to start again tomorrow. It's been 2 and a half months. Clean and jerks and snatches on the agenda. Gonna be a great day

15. I ran this morning and am doing some weights with a buddy this evening.  I haven't worked out since before Halloween.  I'm dreading it.  

16. Not much but I had to do something to stay active. 5 sets of 10 muscle ups.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Full routine with the heavy bag, jumped rope, mountain biked up Rocky Top.

The best part is the 48 hour muscle recovery where I kick back & smokum peacepipe.

wday052.jpg

18. Worked up to 15 heavy single clean and jerks. Ended at 205 for 4 singles. Tries 215 twice but couldn't stand it up. after I hit 5 snatches at 165. Great first day back after 2 and half months. Really happy I hit 205

19. Be careful cuz I sprained my back doing deadlift.

Stoner Athlete