How Did You Exercise Today?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Durchii, Mar 31, 2009.

1. feeling sick. pissed because i've been going hard lately and now idk if i should skip out today

my rule of thumb is usually to go unless i'm throwin up or some shit but i always wonder if that hinders my recovery. it's such a hit or miss; sometimes i feel great afterwards and do feel the cold passing through me quicker the following days, and then sometimes i feel okay after but wake up feeling like a pile of shit the next day

:mad:

2. Exercise can increase lymphocyte production and boosts activity so you getting better quicker makes perfect sense. You just run a danger of overworking yourself easier if you are sick

3. i know man, i'm in that "on the fence" stage right now where going could either break or make the progress of the cold. been drinking tons of liquid, slept fairly well, so i think i should be good to go. i'm prolly gonna end up going n maybe just do a little bit of cardio instead of lifting

4. 20 chest compressions.. on a doll.

5. #6285 iDoja, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2014
    150 Push-ups...5 sets of 30
    150 Sit-ups....2 sets of 75

6. today was arms, bis and tris. back is sore from yesterday's dead-lifts.
    For some reason my voice sounds much lower on the days that i lift hard compared to days when i don't work out. :confused:

7. Just resting today. Should've did the 100 pushup routine, but time to take it easy for once.

8. 9 sets on my biceps 9 sets triceps 9 sets shoulders, what a 9 type of day.

2 miles of cardio, yesterday night I ran 7 miles, at like 8 minute pace cruisin' ya dig

9. Ok today is the day I do it, feel way better now. 1090 leg press I'm gonna own you

10. got the 1090lbs !!! got a vid of it but im not douching the thread up with it. really happy though, also my legs are spaghetti (knees weak mom's spaghetti). 

im high as fuck now and finally home after a longass work day but still thinkin of hittin the gym again.
    prolly not tho im  :hippie:

11. Just golf.

Man this weekend was a bummer. Did a lil basketball yesterday but not what I wanted to do.

May do some pushups, pullups later.

12. Leg day
    got to squat slower
    tall gazelle like brunette checking me out in the gym, good motivation
    tomorrow's chest day

13. I did arm, abs back today tomorrow I'll chest shoulders  

14. back day
    hot showa feels so goods

15. 2 hours of skating at the skatepark. Real good workout on the legs, and I sweat a heap aswell.

16. @180lbs:

Deadlift:
    225x3
    275x3
    315x3
    365x3
    405x3
    500x3
    365x10

Back Squat:
    135x5
    185x5
    225x5
    275x5
    315x3
    380x1
    275x5x5

Front Squat:
    135x5
    185x5
    225x5
    275x5x3

17. Your username is quite fitting :laughing:

Off to lift, your numbers gave me a bit of a kick to get at it....

18. Thanks brah. As far as numbers go that shit took years and I still have years to go to get where I want to be...but you know that famous quote:  â€œThe journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” 
    \t 

19. Had sex all night into this morning and just finished a hard boxing workout..now it's time to rest for a bit lol

20. Biked 7km home from the library.