How Did You Exercise Today?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Durchii, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Finished up yoga, 15 minutes.

May have found a speed, conditioning, strength trainer. It's been almost 3 months since I stress fractured my L5 Lumbar and I'm still having back pain. People at my physical therapy place think I may need an mri, and I think I should get one just incase.

2. Woke up, stretched, did some sit up, push ups just like every morning and that's about it

3. Get yourself an MRI, better to be certain

4. Swam .78 miles this morning . less than an hour in the pool. I usually swim medicated but didn't this morning. 

5. Soccer tonight. Will be running a few miles, that's for sure.

6. Played 4 hours of soccer earlier with the most intensity since my knee op and all is good :)

7. I haven't done much yet but I gotta work today which will involve me standing on my feet for 11.10 hours straight moving 25-80Lb. pieces of metal from a conveyer belt to a pallet at a steady to fast pace depending on how busy we are.

8. Only a bit, some pull ups, some push ups. And basic shit like that, didn't feel like it AT ALL :(

9. Walked 3 miles in the humid death heat. It's not much but I kinda let myself go the past couple years, so I have to literally walk my fat ass off. :wacko:

As long as you do something it's all good. Pullups and pushups are great in general. Add some crunches and that's a nice workout for not doing "anything"  :smoke:

11. Lil basketball earlier, playing again later tonight.

Ran into a guy also which hurt my shoulder. So iced it and hoping it's not injured

based on the fact that I normally workout 2 hours a day, thats not a lot. But thank you mate

13. Nothing today, if chasing kiddos around then yes, but it was half chasing, half having them train me in minecraft, I tell you 80% of the time I'm the parent that hangs out and plays video games, watches cat videos, and cut out holes to make the kids into box trolls.... ( see hilarious pic) and the other 20% of the time I mean buisness. I'm a cool parent till I gotta be firm. Anyways got off there, I plan to go to base tomorrow and work out, the day isn't over yet we could still walk the bridge tonight....

14. Box troll battle! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405982156.371787.jpg

15. Farmer walking! 100 yards or so of each.

Farmer's carry
    Overhead carry
    Uneven farmer's carry
    Bear hug with weight plates carry
    Suitcase carry
    Sumo (dumbbell or kettlebell held in front of your crotch, essentially) carry
    Rest a minute or two, repeat x3

Between farmer's walks and some actual farmer's work, I'm feeling pretty good :D

16. Today was back and biceps day, so took my preworkout, smashed out an hour long workout. Finished it all off with some tasty whey protein!
    "Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but don't nobody wanna life no heavy ass weight"

17. Trx class, then leg day, then stair master, 546 calories burned and a sore ass

18. Jumping jacks
    Back squats 2x6
    Kickstand squats 2x6 per leg
    Lunges 2x6 per leg
    Deadlifts 4x3
    Sumo deadlifts x3
    Step ups 3x6 per leg
    Pull up+knee raise 3x12
    Hip thrusts 3x20
    Deadbug 2:00x3

I'm smoked (hehe :smoking:)

19. Planned on playing some Disc Golf but got rained out. So did some crunches and planks instead. Back to the gym tomorrow probably.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. 100 push ups, 4 sets of 25. Followed by a light jog on an incline treadmill for 30 minutes.