Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Offical How To Pass a DT

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SugarcroN, Mar 13, 2004.

1. da420 I agree with beer helping. It speeds up your metabolism thus burning fat cells and replaces them with just alcohol fat cells. When you go out to drink, you are drinking more than you probably would at home.
    I have a piss test in three weeks. I went out and got tanked and had a good time 4 nights last week, and that is a technique I stand by. However, usually when a piss test comes around you know when it is and it also puts something real important on the line. I quit 8 days ago, because I wont risk my freedom for weed. Sorry for sounding like a parent, but priorities in life are a must and if yours are dif. then by all means stand by them.

2. Holy crap! My threads a sticky! :D

I havent even been here for a few months, Im so durn surprized. HELLO CITY!

3. There's a rumour going round my school that they're going to test my entire year at school after the Easter holidays... (A few exceedingly wild parties and a couple parents calling in to say, "I caught my son smoking pot!" or whatever and it would appear they've flipped out) Does anyone know what sort of accuracy these tests will have? It's a private school in England so yeah... Over the past month or so I've smoked 1 bowl of white widow (last night) and some resin hits, so in like 3 weeks time I will *definitely* be clean but I'm gonna smoke maybe a couple bowls tonight and perhaps another tomorrow... If I just drink green tea and drink plenty of water I'll be ok in three weeks' time, right? Where might you get niacin anyways. Any help would be much appreciated.

[EDIT] By the way, for the moment I don't really buy the rumour; gonna investigate and ask some members of staff about it tomorrow. I figure better safe than sorry though, right?

4. shit my parents just put me in this recovery program shit, and the booklet says random urine testing, and they are lab tests so does anyone know of anything besides niacin that will help fast? i'm only asking this because i'm not sure if they watch you piss, and if they don't i'm just gonna get a friends piss. do you think they test for how warm it is? would just taping a piss filled condom next to my sac keep it warm?

5. damn, i guess i'll just have to stop smoking then. is there anything besides niacin that will work good? and lately i've pretty much cut down completely, when i do smoke its like a maybe a gram or less a day, and thats like 2-3 days a week, do you think i could just like drink lots of tea and water and piss alot the days before the test? and just go back to the normal comsumption of water the day of the test?

6. dudes... creatine and water is the best method..the pills and all that shit may work also but it seems like a hell o alot of work....all my friends do the creatine and water for two or three days before there drug test for sports and they all pass..also i had a friends on probation and he used to do this cuz he got tested every month for a year n a half and every month he passed

7. okay dazed, i think i might use your solution, and keep my weed intake very low. how much creatine should i take and when? is it a bad idea to take the day of the test?

8. What are the consequences for a failed drug test? Obviously you don't get a job, but what else? Does your failed drug test go onto your permanent record? If so, how does anybody get another job once they fail a drug test?

Do they ever ask you in any situation (job application, in court, etc) if you've ever failed a drug test? It would suck to fail a drug test and have it haunt me for the rest of my life, preventing me from ever getting another job.

9. anyone?

10. I hear the rumor that a couple drops of bleach (2 or 3) is enough to get by and pass the test. i had a friend that said 2 of his friends did it and came clean...does this work?

11. No bleach will not work. Bleach will cause the test to come back incomplete or some shit, and you'll have to test again. If you want shit that works, go to GNC or Vitamin World and buy OMNI Puri-Clean. I used that shit and smoked 2 days before I had to drop, and passed. I haven't talked to one person who has used it and has failed.

12. if I fail a DT for getting a job, will a.)the testing company call my house w/ the results? b.) call the employer w/ results, then employer will call my house w/ results? c.) just call the employer and no one calls house. Also, do they mail the results back to you....wow im comin up w/ so many options lol, basically would my parents find out about the results is my question

13. Nah, they keep it confidential, only you, and they know.

And on another note.
    I might be getting DT'd around May 20's I quit smoking, its been a week sine ive smoked, when i did smoke, i smoked usually 1 bowl a day, somtetimes 2, if i take a drug test early june or late may...willl i be cool. And if i take Niacin, water, and green tea now, will that only clear me for a short period, or will i be cool in may, if i do it this week?

14. okay, lately i was supposed to be going to this rehab thing where they would give me lab urine tests, so i was like fuck, but now i'm getting out of this program, and my parents have bargained with me to give me home THC urine tests every month, wish i would know when though. any good methods of being able to pass home THC urine tests easily and fast? i heard they're not as in depth as lab tests, so i would assume it we be easier.

15. Hey all... I got this sheet from my probation officer, and here's the accepted amounts of stuff in your piss...

creatine level of Greater then or equal to 20 mg/dl
    Specific Gravity of greater then or equal to 1.003
    pH of 3.01 - 10.99

I don't know what these mean, really... I know drinking lots of water lowers creatine, but my roomate has creatine that he takes for working out, etc, would that help if I take some and say I work out alot if questioned? and what does this means in terms of niacin/water/green tea? should I stop drinking alot of water the day before, or should I drink the day before and stop the day of? I just wanna know what options are limited by these numbers... and I figured this could help others who are wondering what what levels are and aren't OK for court tests.

16. my parents are only doing a home THC test, i was thinking within in the past 2 months i've limited myself to about an eighth every week to week and a half, usually one payday til the next (2 weeks in between). if i drink lots of water and shit like that like everyday will i be likely to pass? i'm sure they won't be looking for dilution as i can just say i was drinking something before. in other words, i don't need to worry about dilution they won't care, all i care is diluting the THC in me. i'm 18 years old and 155 lbs. and my metabolism is pretty damn fast.

17. typo on the age right lol^^^

18. i didn't make a typo. bump to my post.

19. ^^ ??

20. fuck, i just realized that i got 500mg niacin, but they're flush free. would smashing the pill up and swallowing still be flush free?