Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Offical How To Pass a DT

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SugarcroN, Mar 13, 2004.

1. 2 ways to pass a test.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Take an Unlubed condem and wash it out. Have a clean person piss into a container for you. Pour it into a condem, then place that condem inside another clean unlubed condem. Tie it and tape it to the inside of your inner thigh (this is the warmest spot outside your body) Go take to the test with a sharp object. Fill bowl with donor piss, and you piss in the toilet. Any questions about this PM me.

2. Take 2 vitamin B12 and 2 Creatin (muscle builder) a day before test and drink water. Then day of test do same thing again. Make sure you piss at least once or twice that day before test. Works well, never failed.

Bonus

Niacin only works on rapid tests and will only cause the test to come up inconclusive, most POs or jobs here will not accept them.

2. i don't know what Niacin does... if anything.... but i've always done what neonjoint.com says, B-12 (for color), creatine (bunch of red meat 3 days before test), and just a bunch of water starting even an hour before the test. Also using the middle part of the piss stream for the sample as more THC tends to be at the start and end of the stream.

Has always worked for me... even when i smoked a bunch the days prior and was on meth at the time.

3. GREAT information guys...gotta love it. Can anyone help me with this though?

I am getting tested by my parents with "no warning" but from what i can tell its about every month or so. Ive been smoking almost daily since my last test on the 2nd (feb) and i have a test coming up in the next 2-4 weeks. I'm going to start following the guidelines of niacin and water, but they all say to stop the day before the test. what do you do if you dont know the specific day of the test?

4. Drink bleach? that is the stupidest thing ive ever heard

5. I thought you were suppose to put the bleach in the piss...

6. My Sister Told Me That She Drank A Cup Of Vinegar N That It Worked She Had Smoked Lik 5 Days Ago When She Took The Test N She Passed It

Wut Is Niacin? Of Wut Ived Had Read Its A Pill But Could U Get Niacin From Lik A Drink So U Wont Buy The Pills Or Something Else

7. info: moderate thc level. drinking green tea, cranberry juice, and plenty of water. taking 750mg of niacin at every meal. going to attempt fasting the day before the test, then eating fatty foods the following day so a fresh layer of fat should cover any remaining thc in my fat. the test is somewhere friday 4pm - saturday 6pm. i got a detox kit and plan on taking it saturday morning when i think i will be getting tested.

Any advice or tips would be really helpful because i've been clean for 70 days and if i fuck up now im going to have to start the day count over.

8. propel fitness water has niacin in it. a friend of mine smoked in the morning then drank 8 20 oz bottles and it was clean. so if ur drug test is a one time deal, then drink propel like crazy. unfortunately i'm piss tested every week, and if ur piss is clear, they send it to the lab to check for niacin levels and shit. A friend of mine has a ghetto weed smoking uncle, and his method for getting clean UA's is to drink a liter of water, then a liter of coke, then another liter of water. i did this myself, and suprisingly it worked. just dont go anywhere. i unfortunately drank all of that and pissed only once, and drove to my meeting. unfortunately there was a car crash right in front of me. i had to pee so bad i cried, seriously. bladders are not meant to hold that much liquid. the good thing about that was, my urine was really clear, so they sent it to the lab anyway, but i was only drinking water and pepsi, so they had nothing on me. thats the only thing that keeps me away from niacin, they test for that shit now.

9. I just found a multi-vitaminn bottle with Niacin (50mg) and i wondered if that is enough. The bottle also has:

Vitamin B1 50mg
    Vitamin B2 50mg
    Vitamin B6 50mg
    Folic Acid 400mg
    Vitamin B12 50mg
    Patothenic Acid 50mg

P.S. idk if its time release any way to find out?

10. what if you drink a lot of beer? wont that dehydrate you and cancel out all the water?

11. Isnt there a drink that will clean out your entire system? i need to know what its called where i can buy it and about how much it cost. Im goin to chicago in a few months with some friends and were gonna smoke alot while we there but when i come hoim my rents will give me a drug test. so any help would be nice.

12. yes they have drinks that will do that... cost around 40 bucks

and my quesiton:

i have 5 niacin pills. and i have a test this tueday. i last smoked last monday. i excercise daily and use a sauna. i plan on eating a pill per meal which i will eat 5 meals from now till the test exact. and i plan on driinkin lots of water the day opf the test. will this work? any tips too plz!

13. hey i got a drug test tomorrow for a job (my father set it up.. so i didn't have time to stop smoking and stuff..). so, last time i smoked was a bowl of resin this morning. I figure my only chance to pass is by dilution. if i fail i'm just gonna say i was around it on mardi gras.
    anyway, i've got some b-6 pills. will these work instead of b-12? to color my water-urine yellow? thanks.

14. do they test for temp?

i got a clean piss sample from one of my friends and had him pee it in a condom and i had a string and had it dangleing (it was secure trust me) between my legs.....it was semi warm and semi cool.....

and plus he did it the day before (the pee sample was a day old) do they test for that too?

15. a good method if you dont want a condom filled with piss dangling at your legs is to dry it. take a large sample of your piss when your clean, and leave it out for a while. eventually it will dehydrate. when u got for a test, just mix with warm water and, vuala

16. :( please tell me please i'm in dire need here

17. well the drug test got pushed back. so i had time to get some certo liquid fruit pectic stuff, like i keep reading about. i read it's the main ingredient in those $50 piss clean drinks. got some b-12, too. so, i will let you guys know how the certo method works out next week.

18. tomohiro, you should.. read this thread. :D

19. will that niacin work for a lab test the next day

20. I read alot of stuff about job-related drug testing, home testing... do the rules change at all for court-related probation drug testing? will the basic niacin/water/green tea (stopping all of them the day before the test) work? I know this is probably the same question thats been asked so many times already, I just wanna be sure that it'll work for probation.