Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Photo

Do Vaporizers Smell?

• Please log in to reply

GreensPORFAVOR

GreensPORFAVOR

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
I am intersted in buying a vapor bros vaporizer, and I was wondering if it smelled less than smoke, or even if I would be able to use in in my room without the smell leaking out. Any help is appreciated.

Similar Topics: Do Vaporizers Smell?     x

CaptainCannibal

CaptainCannibal

• Registered Upgraded
  • 284 posts
When I used my homemade vape it didn't smell at all.

TooFastTim

TooFastTim

Schrödinger's cat

• Bronze Member
  • 1,137 posts

damncrazylegs

damncrazylegs

get down

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,688 posts
ive used the metal bats and the box vapes, both of those gave off a kinda corn smell and taste, like burning corn puffs or something its weird. but when ive used volcanoes and the really nice vapes they smelled and taste like pure weed, the smell didnt seem to stick around very long but it was pretty strong. not nearly as strong as ripping a bong or a piece but it noticeably smelled like mj

MN_northernherb

MN_northernherb

Good dog

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,226 posts
it smells like pop corn!!!!! and the smell doesnt linger. atleast in my experience

halloween_dmb41

halloween_dmb41

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
Any other takers on this topic? cause i need to smoke in my room and i need a good way

aero18

aero18

Secularist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,570 posts

Any other takers on this topic? cause i need to smoke in my room and i need a good way

Please use the search function or google the issue.

http://forum.grassci...h-function.html

xspiggax

xspiggax

Smoke Piff

• Registered Upgraded
  • 305 posts
well if youre smoking pot in your room you could

1. take a toilet paper roll tube and stuff a bunch of laundry sheets in there then rubberband one sheet around one end... blow the smoke into the other end...

2. get some ozium... always works yur room will smell like a hospital.

3. a vapor bros. will smell like slightly burnt popcorn... if thats not sketchy go for it...

Trevo4311

Trevo4311

• Registered Upgraded
  • 509 posts
Just crack open a window and you'll be fine I vape in my room all the time with my parents just outside my door, It doesn't smell much like weed and the smoke doesn't linger. If you want to be safe blow threw a sploof and put a towel under your door.

halloween_dmb41

halloween_dmb41

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Please use the search function or google the issue.

http://forum.grassci...h-function.html

Well if you looked you'd see that I didnt make this thread, I searched for it so, please backoff. The reason this forum is here is for questions. Getoff your high horse.

ohhellosteve

ohhellosteve

^__________^

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
i have a portable iolite i-vape and vape alot in my room. smell does not linger, smell isn't even of weed, there's no smoke at all. just open a window and you'll be fine. if you're paranoid just make some popcorn and voilla! no more smell :D

Infin1ty

Infin1ty

• Registered Upgraded
  • 787 posts

Well if you looked you'd see that I didnt make this thread, I searched for it so, please backoff. The reason this forum is here is for questions. Getoff your high horse.

Thank you for that.

Aero please think before you post.

Anyways to your question. The smoke shouldn't linger like it does when your smoking regularly, if your really worried as stated, stick a towel under the door and use a sploof.

halloween_dmb41

halloween_dmb41

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Thank you for that.

Aero please think before you post.

Anyways to your question. The smoke shouldn't linger like it does when your smoking regularly, if your really worried as stated, stick a towel under the door and use a sploof.

No prob man.

And yeah I'll prob just open my window but I just made a vape and can't wait to try it out before I turn on a movie and chill with the family.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users