Whos got a cool homemade bong?

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by a_bong_princess, Mar 29, 2009.

1. poppers make your head feel like its going to explode, dont do them cos they are rank haha

3. Thought u did poppers because of the cigarettes in your picture

4. Poppers are a bowl of tobacco with bud sprinkled on the top. At least that's what I've been told. Haha

GrEeN dReAmS mother fucker

5. Nah just to compare size, theyre my moms cigs

-Brandon

6. Here is my home made billy, I made an ashcatcher out of a vics chest rub bottle and aluminum tubing for the downstems

IMG_01061.JPG

7. So my glass one broke after I took it outside and it fell onto cement so I made these ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385867900.851591.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385867914.011229.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385867989.339897.jpg n ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385868034.107458.jpg

Green dreams motherfucker

8. Couple mason jar bongs with my vap wandSent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

9. I made this a few months back and it turned out great. It took a lot of patience to drill through and widened a hole for the downstem but the thick glass of the bottle made it possible. Applying heat did crack part of it but I improvised a cool design from it. Hits like a champ 👍 ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386034665.128256.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Made this from a push rod tube off Vw engine and machined the bowl out of stainlessSent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

11. I know plastic isn't really appreciated lol but I made this bong last year before I had glass :)
    I stole a graduated cylinder from my science class, a pen downstem, a glass bowl made from a conductor off a barbwire fence (clean) and a small sink screen. So the glass bowl and sink screen prevents me from inhaling plastic! It is really the only plastic piece I am proud of lol! It also rips hard!! Let me know what you think :)

[​IMG]

12. I'm not very skillful with bong making, my boyfriends really good at that though.He made this a couple weeks ago :)

Attached Files:

13. I don't have a picture of it, but I had a really sweet one. I punched a hold in a glass bottle using a really small screwdriver, used a socket asa bowl, and a metal tube as the slide. It was awesome, but I lost it a while back. Now  I have a real bong, so I don't really miss it too much, but I wouldn't mind making another.

14. Homemade hookah. Fuckin RIPSTx420

Attached Files:

15. #135 cman1888, Dec 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2013
    Just remember that a lighter does not reach the same temps an oven does and foil is used to safely cover food and cook with so it won't hurt to use it but it does not have the cool look that a bowl does if you can get one and attach it to the pipe.  If you have the time you can make one with brass fittings and use copper pipe or stainless brake line that someone might have left over and use soldering tools with lead free materials to make your connections.  You can use high temp paint on the outside of the bowl and stem and keep the inner bowl original so no toxic crap gets in your body.  But that's only if you have the time or inclination to take it another step up.  Simple works fine but when you got time to burn, "you like that?", then why not play around with it a little and make improvements here and there right?
    I started a project with an old laser tube and am looking for ideas myself.  Here is a picture of what I'm starting with.
    View attachment 130691

16. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1388508573.457573.jpg I didn't have a slider or bowl so I did my best