Whos got a cool homemade bong?

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by a_bong_princess, Mar 29, 2009.

1. While I think it's ridiculous to smoke out of a fucking pop can or something as low-tech as that, one fact remains: Entirely aside from directly inhaling any solid particles of the aluminum,

THERE IS NO ACTUAL "SMOKING" OF ANY ALUMINUM BEING DONE. IT DOES NOT VAPORIZE ITS HARMFUL CONTENTS UNTIL AN EXTREMELY HIGH TEMPERATURE. YOU ARE NOT INHALING ANY FUCKING FUMES FROM SOMETHING THAT ISN'T EVEN HOT ENOUGH TO FORM VAPOR. DUMBASSES.

2. #22 -Blazed-, Mar 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009
    yup told ya. you have to make it from a solid to a vapor.

3. you guys are both fucking dumbasses. did you even watch the fucking video?

the stuff that falls off is being inhaled into your fucking lungs

4. Well idk if you inhale the vapors or the pieces, but I just watched that vid and its pretty f-ing scary... definitely not using the bong again til I get something better to put into it than foil. Shit, no wonder I was so out of it yesterday... at least the water would have hopefully caught most of the foil bits? :confused:

5. Maybe you didn't read my post?

6. It's NOT hard to make a really nice bong. You have not done that.

Use some imagination. Wouldn't have been a bad cup to start with, but you kinda messed it up.

You also need to study bong mechanics some more. The carb is much too high, it won't clear properly.

7. herres mines. gravity bawwng. rips like a BEAST. one hit wonder, no doubt, one hit will leave u FUCKING FADED . ahaha the chamber inside used to be one of those huge gatorade bottles like the 2 liter ones or w/e but the hole for the stem got lose so i stuck this stupid sprite or coke or w/e 2liter on it as a temporary replacement. but yehh if ur gonna make a bong at home, make a gravity otherwise u may as well just buy one.

Attached Files:

8. no i dont think you inhale vapors and the water probably caught it but still, aluminum is bad.

and no its not why you where out of it lol, it doesnt fuck you up like increase your high, it just fucks up your body and is un healthy.

sorry man, reading error, I love you :love: lol

9. #29 a_bong_princess, Mar 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2009
    Edit: Well what I mean is that I felt myself losing brain cells... albeit mildly or temporarily... and

Lol- guess I am a bong n00b. O well, experimenting is how u get better @ making them I guess. Here's the safer piece I put in to finish it, made of what use to be a pen and a metal screw bit thing:

[​IMG]

As you can tell, I am relatively fucked @ this pt. This is after two bowls of mids, maybe 1 and a half of dank... damn. I'm stoned :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

10. Made this last month

11. Thread revival!

Here's the finished bong: (still named Princess =])

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I moved the carb, by drillin a new hole and taping over the old one. Lol =D

12. #33 OneLove., Apr 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2009
    If you're using foil to make your piece, the resin will build up and you will have to change it.
    I prefer not to use foil. Sick bong though :)

13. cut the top off, so that you can suck through it easier, by the top i mean the part that is like the bottom, make it so its just tube, thatll make it 10x better

14. good call on the carb, i did the same with my bong when it was too high to clear ;p

15. [​IMG]

I love this, these threads keep popping up and I keep getting to show off my pride and joy, the Bong of Destiny. (no particular reason for calling it that, it just stuck)

16. i used the exact same bottle thing for mine though i cut the big head off for easier use.

(click to make bigger)

[​IMG]

17. lol dude is that an asa?

18. yup, an asa from my friends tippmann, some braided supply hose, 90 degree connector, and a drop forward. Actually works very well since the screen fits in it perfectly and holds a ton of herb

19. OOh shit duudee I threw mine out but I used to have the exact same cup from the RENAISSANCE FAIRE hahahahaha. I thought about turning it into a bong for sure but then I just went and bought some real glass.

But my dude you should not use tin foil because the fumes it gives off when it is burnt can lead to early alzheimers so be careful.

Plus man you should get rid of that carb hole it's no good and drops the quality of the bong drastically. Just make a slider to fit into a downstem that you make out of something.
    Even if you insist on using foil you can make a downstem and slider piece for it. (Although sockets are much healthier :])

...but yo I've been thinking about making a homeade bong lately.. just for fun. I could make percs and make a sweeeet ass bong with like trip percs. That's wutsup my friend haha