Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Dj-Short's F-13 , Vanilluna

• Please log in to reply

skateskunked

skateskunked

puff puff pass

• Registered Upgraded
  • 408 posts
hey blades , its been a minute since i posted any pickups on here , my other camera broke , and my new one sucks , its not new just different. well i finnaly met a fellow connoisseur who actually produces as well . these zips were 5 , i cant get the price any lower , it might take a while , but even for big stuff like a qp, it would be 2 gs , i think its a little pricey but everyone loves it , my friends all think its the bomb it is also kinda leafy , but it is all coverd in trichs. so i have no smoke report on is as i cant smoke yet , but heres some pictures of dj shorts f-13 (Flo x Blueberry) , and his Vanilluna (Blueberry Sativa x Blue Satellite) aka vanilla moon . enjoy the pics. last 3 pics are Vanilluna sorry i didnt take a pic when i had the zip beacuse i had no camera to use , its wat i stashed for myself for later tokin occasions.

Attached Thumbnails

• f13-2.jpg
  • f13-1.jpg
  • f13-3.jpg
  • f13-4.jpg
  • f13-5.jpg
  • luna-1.jpg
  • luna-2.jpg
  • luna-3.jpg

• The_Joker and wenahaone like this

unseensecret

unseensecret

• Registered Upgraded
  • 308 posts
beautiful when you get a chance please do a smoke report...

jessanddaron

jessanddaron

Sunk Into The Underground

• Registered Upgraded
  • 218 posts
2 a quap! daaaaaaamn.

mannym1732

mannym1732

Registered Toker...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,377 posts
Beautiful Buds u got there.

skateskunked

skateskunked

puff puff pass

• Registered Upgraded
  • 408 posts
can i geta bump bump

scotteeee8

scotteeee8

swine flu carrier

• Registered Upgraded
  • 497 posts
sick nugs

redchrons

redchrons

The wind began to howl

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,960 posts
Damn thats pricey but amazing. So leafy.

kootsman

kootsman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 358 posts
so what are the 1/8ths going for??? beautiful nugs... but damn 5 a z.. thats ridiculous but hey gotta work with what you got.... still very bomb looking shit

skateskunked

skateskunked

puff puff pass

• Registered Upgraded
  • 408 posts

sick nugs

thanks dawg

Damn thats pricey but amazing. So leafy.

it is quiet leafy , hes very experienced , but from what ive seen so far im thinkin its the popcorn , but ive seen nugs of black domina , somango , haze , and amazin haze that were fuller , the f13 n luna are quiet airy , but its all good smells bangin cant wait to blaze it up

turbonacular

turbonacular

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 503 posts
nice weed bro

bostonbuds87

bostonbuds87

hai2u

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,032 posts
nice bud dude but someone growing is charging you that much, i wouldnt pay those prices unless i knew they would be going down shortly

skateskunked

skateskunked

puff puff pass

• Registered Upgraded
  • 408 posts

so what are the 1/8ths going for??? beautiful nugs... but damn 5 a z.. thats ridiculous but hey gotta work with what you got.... still very bomb looking shit

he charges 75 n 8th all the way up to an ounce , and ozs are 5. but hopefully the prices go down .

nice bud dude but someone growing is charging you that much, i wouldnt pay those prices unless i knew they would be going down shortly

yeah man it blows , but im gettin by with it , all my peeps like it , best bud theyv seen . but im hoping they go down soon , his zips were 6 at one point when my boy was gettin um , but i never paid that much fuk that , he should go down soon. he got grow houses all ova the place , and they dont pay for themselves. its just business. and lets pray they go down

I<3Milfs

I<3Milfs

• Registered Upgraded
  • 880 posts
That's just rediculous. I haven't seen that much purple since barney was around.;)

skateskunked

skateskunked

puff puff pass

• Registered Upgraded
  • 408 posts
smoke report , not by me but by my friends... they said the vanila moon was lung expanding , like when u hit it once u feel it all in ur lungs , and when u let out its like it left something there , like one hit ur high... the f-13 i seen my dudes smoke ls of it , not multiple at once but just a .8 fat blunt , and gets all 4-5 peeps supa high , very mellow and long lasting , like3-5 hours , but not too stoney , not a red eye smoke , just a nice clean head high.

The_Joker

The_Joker

midnight toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,472 posts
nice pickup dude, great strains. F-13 is some straight dank, i gotta see one flower but not finish out, sadly. it was quite purple though and smelt just like the purp, crazy pheno i guess. +rep dude!

HighHopes420

HighHopes420

The Big Z

• Registered Upgraded
  • 919 posts
sick nasty!!! dj shorts genetics are some of the best around and ur getting grower quality. my hat off to u sir, and btw, i know people who pay more than 5/z and the quality is nowhere near what u have right there. maybe start to cultivate your own? anyway blade, sick!

dankdude420

dankdude420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 686 posts
Nice pick-up...but honestly there should be a little bit of a price break for the quap, like 1500 not 2 thats just outragous

UnknownDreamer

UnknownDreamer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 156 posts
Beautiful !

I would definitely pay 75 for that.

jnasty1748

jnasty1748

Acrobat

• Registered Upgraded
  • 441 posts

Nice pick-up...but honestly there should be a little bit of a price break for the quap, like 1500 not 2 thats just outragous

True that or 17 and a half or something.
That's amazing weed brotha but not something I'd invest in. Guess you have the market. Enjoy homeboy. :smoking:

skateskunked

skateskunked

puff puff pass

• Registered Upgraded
  • 408 posts
thanks for all the comments , everyone i know is hype on it , and im sure like a few of you know what im dealing with .. good old dj short ,i always wanted to get my hands on some and now i found someone who knows wat to grow. he has other dj short strains im waitin to get my hands on . price is high , but what ya gonna do, its the highest quality around , im not at the point of my life yet were i can start growing , or i would be . i hate payin for weed , it grows why not grow it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users