Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"homemade" rolling papers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by newgrass, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Why is everone here giving him a hard time? We all know there are people on this forum under the age of 18, hell probably 4/10 are. However this thread is very helpful for those people, so I +rep for the help, instead of sit here beating him into the ground for trying to help people.

2. Well shit man, i use tracing paper. its great. and also, on the 5 gun wrappers, the foil is very hard to get off, i just figured out how to after a couple minutes. just get the wrapper, put it on a table, hold it tight with your left hand(right for lefites)and use the thumbnail on your writing hand to do it.

3. Inside bambo has amazing "paper" for rolling, very thin but pretty strong and burns nice and clean

4. Actually the taste of gum wrappers are brutal. I prefer bible paper if it comes to papers because they are so much easier to roll than zig zags (I suck at rolling). But I have only smoked joints a couple of times, I just load my ganj in my bowl :D

5. props thats funny..from my upringing as a Catholic im to afraid of even thinking stuff like that ....its like to have that intention... going to rip a corner from the bible... the whole bible bursting in flames and Our Lady's portrait falling from the mantle and baby jesus exploding

• Like Like x 1
  6. poundland in england rules lol 8 books of zig zags for a quid! cant beat this

7. #27 tharedhead, Nov 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2009

This is one of the safer, less nasty tasting alternatives listed. A Southern Tradition, as well. You (underage) city kids can find pre dried corn husks in the Mexican Food section. They are in bags near the dried peppers and so forth. Melinda's is a good brand to select. Usually 99 cents to $1.20.

8. god, no, just no. if you cant buy papers, make a piece, or dont smoke, seriously, this is so bad for you.

9. That's horrific.

I smoked when I was under 18, and when I didn't have papers, I went to the petrol station and conned the people there into selling me some skins. That was until I found my brothers ID and we look vaguely similar.

10. 5 gum is very bad use extra (gum) its rice paper just like real rolling papers! :smoking:

11. I don't usually have to do this, but sometimes I'll run outta papers halfway through a sesh and have to improvise. I usually use a gum wrapper or a blank page from a bible or dictionary or something then seal it with a little honey. Get a drop on your finger and make a "gum strip" out of it. Doesn't usually happen though as I usually have at least 2 packs of papers, 1 for using and a backup.

12. i smoked out of sticky note once, nasty. you cant get rolling papers where i am so i buy a pack of cigs empty out the tube and viola.

13. I just made a gravity bong yesterday! :D
    I got a bong and two bowls though.

14. Bible papers. Fattest J's of my life. Jesus will love us no matter what.

15. word....I'll smoke out of a water bottle before I do a gum rapper or bible page lol

16. If I don't have papers I don't smoke. If you people use things like these simply buy a glass spoon, they're small and usually under $20, much healthier and get you higher.

17. if you're going to improvise papers, might as well improvise your own disposable smoking piece as long as youre by yourself.
    if its transportability you worry about, then give up cause if you pulled out some gum wrapper joints, i'd just tell you to gtfo.

• Like Like x 1
  18. #38 y0y0, Dec 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2010
    ive used paper bags before, just cut out a square the size of an average rolling paper. probably bad for you but w/e.

19. the fuck everyone has a Bible

20. u guys use receipts, computer papers, and all that???

ive only used swisher, dutchies, and job 1.5