Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

"homemade" rolling papers

newgrass

newgrass

the best kind =)

• Registered Upgraded
  • 172 posts
iv seen a couple of threads about people running out of things to smoke out of so i thought id share a quick substitute for rolling papers.

5 GUM!!

it works great. simply use your fingers to rub off the foil on the outside. it takes practice but after one or 2 you get the hang of it. i can do it in about 5 seconds. make sure all of the foil is off. then simply roll up your joint. lick it and it sticks to itself.

the paper is just like rolling paper but without the gum strip but because it was holding gum once it gets wet it gets sticky.

much heathier then what iv seen some people smoke from like computer paper. that stuff has so much bleach in it its nasty!

its great for when you run outta papers =)

sorry if this didnt make much sense im kinda lifted atm.

Similar Topics: "homemade" rolling papers     x

MeKlO

MeKlO

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
My family is christian, and I don't have nothing against Christians, but when I was younger, if I didn't have a dutch or a philly, I would go to my mom's bible and rip the spare page that is at the end of the bible with no words in it. Sticks just like glue and barely any harm, paper is transparent just like rolling paper.

newgrass

newgrass

the best kind =)

• Registered Upgraded
  • 172 posts
ya but most people dont have bibles, but if they like me, chew gum every day. its great. i chew the gum and put the rapper in my pocket for later use. i have like 100 of them in my desk, god forbid my homemade gravity bong breaks =)

JustinLovesWeed

JustinLovesWeed

Yup, smells like coke.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 153 posts
I use reciepts. Not healtyh at all i'm sure but i roll them better than i do with zig zags. I use reciepts all the time.

Majik90

Majik90

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

I use reciepts. Not healtyh at all i'm sure but i roll them better than i do with zig zags. I use reciepts all the time.

lmao dude...
  • tuxzedo likes this

kmphantom

kmphantom

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

iv seen a couple of threads about people running out of things to smoke out of so i thought id share a quick substitute for rolling papers.

5 GUM!!

it works great. simply use your fingers to rub off the foil on the outside. it takes practice but after one or 2 you get the hang of it. i can do it in about 5 seconds. make sure all of the foil is off. then simply roll up your joint. lick it and it sticks to itself.

the paper is just like rolling paper but without the gum strip but because it was holding gum once it gets wet it gets sticky.

much heathier then what iv seen some people smoke from like computer paper. that stuff has so much bleach in it its nasty!

its great for when you run outta papers =)

sorry if this didnt make much sense im kinda lifted atm.

Bah best thing ever is by far Scot's toilette paper wrapper What i use to use when i was in county to smoke my weed have used since i got out if im out of papers.

ZarTheDragon

ZarTheDragon

SWAGGEDTHEFUCOUT

• Bronze Member
  • 8,209 posts

rr518

rr518

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
ok if u use gum wrapper take all the foil off the ones that u might use later its impossible to get tha foil off wen ure blazed as i just tried this hahaha:smoke:

j_dent3

j_dent3

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Ive used a bandaid wrapper one of the large size ones. Smoke is really harsh but it works. I use the sticky part off an envelope to stick it shut.

SDVP

SDVP

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,325 posts
99c for 25 jobs.. you kids are just screamin under 18

Buddha89

Buddha89

• Registered Upgraded
  • 321 posts

Ive used a bandaid wrapper one of the large size ones. Smoke is really harsh but it works. I use the sticky part off an envelope to stick it shut.

shit made me laugh. haha man, you're creative

banandon

banandon

Batman Crimefighter!

• Bronze Member
  • 288 posts

keithdasneak23

keithdasneak23

• Registered Upgraded
  • 217 posts

i kno a gum wrapper haha either your just real lazy real cheap or real under age

fexy

fexy

sucker

• Bronze Member
  • 572 posts

MeKlO

MeKlO

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Lmao no bullshit, I was saying I used to roll bible paper up LOL. They're dying to get caught.

Chinagrass420

Chinagrass420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 235 posts
when i was younger and when i cant find rolling papers ( give me a break, its china), i cut off the top of an envolope.

poncho

poncho

Generally Chopped

• Registered Upgraded
  • 871 posts
this thread just SCREAMS little kids

have to say, i've done the bible paper thing before. that was just cos we wanted to smoke a bible page,not because we couldnt get a hold of papers

5teve

5teve

Bang Bang

• Registered Upgraded
  • 118 posts
if you're not old enough to buy rolling paper, don't smoke?

but if you're really desperate tissue paper works. just anything that's thin and.. y'know not soft.

to OP: five gum wrapper? really? does it give the bud the yummy flavor of gum?

Bamsgurl911

Bamsgurl911

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
Ugh my friend tried to roll in with a paper napkin we got at the food court.
wtf man.
She was all like IT WILL WORK.

yeaaa, i left her at the mall and went home.

OFS318

OFS318

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

considering that the majority of receipts have heat activated ink in them, id say thats pretty stupid...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users