Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Numbness in my mouth from weed?

• Please log in to reply

Guest_TheHighRoad_*

Guest_TheHighRoad_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Lately I've been noticing my mouth/tongue feel kind of numb when I'm high. Like, it's kinda hard to describe, but chewing gum feels sooo weird. Anyone else get this?

Burn No Bridges

Burn No Bridges

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
I think so, but I'd say that's pretty normal. Think about it this way; feeling tingly and fuzzy are often common feelings when smoking, so why not include that to the mouth, it's one of our greatest senses. And sometimes when you notice things at first, you then can't stop noticing it so it almost amplifies the intensity.

I tend to feel a slight numbness, never completely within my mouth and toes sometimes.
It's normal.

Guest_TheHighRoad_*

Guest_TheHighRoad_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Sweet, thanks +rep.

cosmokramer421

cosmokramer421

hmm

• Registered Upgraded
  • 291 posts
Once I smoked out of a friends pipe and my whole mouth turned numb. But that was because he oftens snow caps his buds with cocaine. And his pipe had cocaine residue.

Nurbzy

Nurbzy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 529 posts
Concentrate on any part of your body really hard while high and guarantee you'll stop feeling it or it'll feel really fucking weird, its fun :)

CaptainCannibal

CaptainCannibal

• Registered Upgraded
  • 284 posts
I remember way back when I first started burning the herb, my tongue would feel kind of numb after two or three bowls. Its normal, I'm sure. Just keep smoking!

masterchiefer

masterchiefer

And the tree was happy.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,071 posts
i get hardcore cotton mouth, but it's not numb

Panc4kes420

Panc4kes420

KIEFER MADNESS

• Registered Upgraded
  • 452 posts
how bout the numbness from taking huge bong rips nd u drool everywhere, god i love that sept if someone else does that to my bong

bud5

bud5

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
Yea cocaine makes your mouth and lips numb.

WherezMyLighter

WherezMyLighter

eZ

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,223 posts
Personally, I've never had this happen to me, but I torched a blunt with my homie a few days ago and he started talking about how his mouth was numb. 30 minutes later, he was hugging the toilet while I was playing xbox feelin' nice.

Token_420

Token_420

Spark it

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Once I smoked out of a friends pipe and my whole mouth turned numb. But that was because he oftens snow caps his buds with cocaine. And his pipe had cocaine residue.

it's nice :smoking:

hesaidshesaid

hesaidshesaid

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 29 posts

roser

roser

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
yeah, that used to happen to me all the time when i started smokin c: i loved it, thats how i was able to pierce my lip, actually, hehe

turbonacular

turbonacular

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 503 posts
sometimes the coals go into your mouth and burns your tongue which may be the reason for the numbness. Also, you could have just hella bad cotton mouth, which is also from the smoke... I never really got tongue numbness before, other than from burning my tongue while smoking. LOL

SDVP

SDVP

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,325 posts
yo weed laced with coke? thats what it sounds like

Duddets

Duddets

• Registered Upgraded
  • 333 posts

yo weed laced with coke? thats what it sounds like

I'm sure she forgot that little detail...

Ironic

Ironic

I am FEMALE

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,243 posts
I'm necroing this thread bc I found it using Google.

This happens to me (numb lips sometimes when I smoke). I notice it especially with sour diesel, and the bong (vs dry spoon) may make a difference, I'm not sure.

Anybody else?

robocup

robocup

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
I forget what the inside of my mouth is like when im really stoned. Sometimes I even forget i have a mouth, i feel like just a tongue flying through air.

Derpina

Derpina

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
My friend and I experienced this yesterday. We smoked a bowl & then went out into the kitchen to get something to eat, then we started to eat a container of sweetened peanuts then she was all like "Hey I can't feel the food go down my throat lol" when we noticced this, we ate some more, then the numbness worked it's way to out teeth in the very back. lol it was pretty weird.. and somewhat entertaining.

SUPERHAZE

SUPERHAZE

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
haha yeah me and a friend smoked a blueberry blunt with blue widow and it made my mouth super numb. it was cool though

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users