Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How to correctly identify weed (help)

• Please log in to reply

Weed_Rabbit99

Weed_Rabbit99

Weed_Rabbit99

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
So i've heard that some people who sell weed and are dicks, sell with with crushed glass on it to make it seem like its THC crystals. How can you tell the difference/identify it if it has crushed glass on it or THC crystals?

cosmokramer421

cosmokramer421

hmm

• Registered Upgraded
  • 291 posts
I have never ever ever ever seen anyone who crushes glass onto weed to make it look more potent. But I have read stories about it. I just think it's propoganda to make people scared to buy weed.

WeekendWarrior

WeekendWarrior

Likes to smoke on Weekend

• Bronze Member
  • 234 posts

Edited by WeekendWarrior, 28 March 2009 - 04:41 PM.
(sp) Whoops

cryptix420

cryptix420

Psilocybinatic

• Registered Upgraded
  • 743 posts
It should look like this.

Posted Image

yuiop

yuiop

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

I have never ever ever ever seen anyone who crushes glass onto weed to make it look more potent. But I have read stories about it. I just think it's propoganda to make people scared to buy weed.

Not true i got glass in mine once:(

Jankydank

Jankydank

• Registered Upgraded
  • 935 posts
This is what grit weed looks like.

Posted Image

yuiop

yuiop

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted Image

LOL wow thats REALLY bad

Weed_Rabbit99

Weed_Rabbit99

Weed_Rabbit99

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
well i dont know if the tasting test is the greatest idea but its one to try.... does anyone know any other tests i could do to see if its glass/THC?

Esperança

Esperança

• Registered Upgraded
  • 323 posts

well i dont know if the tasting test is the greatest idea but its one to try.... does anyone know any other tests i could do to see if its glass/THC?

chill , u are not going to buy glassed weed , if u r so concernd just take a pic and post here

Imnamnl2

Imnamnl2

• Registered Upgraded
  • 180 posts

Scrape it on a cd. If it scratches, ut oh, grit weed

Jankydank

Jankydank

• Registered Upgraded
  • 935 posts

You should be able to know just by looking at it if you've got experience with weed. I guess look under a magnifying glass or something at the trichomes to be sure? I dont know. I've never seen it but I'm sure I'd know if I had some.

Too-Loaded

Too-Loaded

• Registered Upgraded
  • 234 posts
go buy youself a 50 or 60 power eye loupe, then look at it under magnification. the crystals(trichromes) should be attached to the plant by a stalk and have a bulbus head, crushed glass will look like, well crushed glass. hope this helps

yuiop

yuiop

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

So i've heard that some people who sell weed and are dicks, sell with with crushed glass on it to make it seem like its THC crystals. How can you tell the difference/identify it if it has crushed glass on it or THC crystals?

The chance of you buying grit is like the chance of you getting hit by a car in the next week:)

Esperança

Esperança

• Registered Upgraded
  • 323 posts

The chance of you buying grit is like the chance of you getting hit by a car in the next week:)

the chances of getting hit by a car are kinda high lol

u should have said smthng like 'getting hit by a thunder 3 times in the same day'

CaptainCannibal

CaptainCannibal

• Registered Upgraded
  • 284 posts
Check the bud quality sticky at the top. It talks about how to identify weed and how to identify grit as well.

coolalright

coolalright

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 850 posts
could grit weed hurt you really badly?
i imagine inhaling little pieces of glass into your lungs can probablyyy cut up your insides.

Esperança

Esperança

• Registered Upgraded
  • 323 posts

could grit weed hurt you really badly?
i imagine inhaling little pieces of glass into your lungs can probablyyy cut up your insides.

i think it will fuck you up big time if u smoke it lol

yuiop

yuiop

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

the chances of getting hit by a car are kinda high lol

u should have said smthng like 'getting hit by a thunder 3 times in the same day'

yeah but grit is alot more likely then hit by a thunder 3 times in the same day. I would know i hav been hit by a car :D

holysmokes

holysmokes

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,886 posts
http://forum.grassci...d-cannabis.html

boooooooosh

Weed Fiend

Weed Fiend

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 643 posts

Posted Image

if a dealer gave me that i would actually kidnap and torture him.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users