Zigzag slowburn is the best rolling paper

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by potsandplans, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Who else thinks zigzag slowburn is one of the best rolling papers? Burns so evenly and smoothly.

2. I dont smoke joints I smoke blunts.... much better i think and if u ever need a slow burning blunt try games AKA garcia vegas. but for vegas u need to unwrap the outer leaf and lick it up then split the blunt the roll it with the kill ass dank ass bud and wrap the outer leaf back on. :cool:

3. i dont. i mean they are deff good papers ive used them plenty of times but ive used better. i like JOB papers.

4. gotta love ez wides

5. Zig-Zag slow burn, or mostly any king size. I hate smoking tiny zig zags

6. Absolutely not... Joker 1 1/4s are my favorite to date. I doubt that will last more than the next few months but they definitely outdo Zig Zags. I like Raws too but they just don't roll as well as Jokers.

7. ya...i like zig zags. they never run.

8. Juicy Jay sucks.

They're made of a weird paper, they rarely taste anything like what it says it does. They overpower the bud, especially if you're smoking something with fruity overtones.

French Lights ftw.

9. all I smoke is zig zags. Get your 20 bag. Roll 2 fat joints and get your bic. Its a great way to smoke!

10. IMO pretty much all rolling papers are the same,
    besides Juicys, I don't like those

11. +1

I don't like JJ, sore the reasons stated above. That being said, Zig Zag's kinda worry me with that thick yellow glue on em. Just Recently I started using Smoking 1 1/4 Red pack. I like them alot, they hold the resin really nice when smoking, stays lit, and has a natural gum.

12. i love the JOB Crystals.

13. see i on the other hand think the joker is probably the shittiest paper i've ever rolled a Jay in other than computer paper honestly id rather roll that shit up in like an orbit wrapper ... rizla silvers, raws, and zig zags all day here =]

14. zig zag oranges?
    way too thick, taste like shit, run a lot. no thank you.

you can find me with some hemp papers (like the bob marleys) or RAW

15. Raw King size. That is where it's at

[​IMG][​IMG]

16. PersonallyI would rather smoke a blunt of ANYDAY, but if a j is what the doctor orders then i either like to use Skunk papers, Jokers, or these hemp papers with the leaves all over them...can't think of who makes them lol :smoking:

17. I totally agree with the OP. Zig zags are just thin enough for you to taste the weed, they stick mighty well and they are cheap! Plus from my experience with juicy jays they dont really taste like anything and they dont stick well :(

18. you used to be able to get ZigZags at like 7-11 and gas stations. can u still get papers from those places? i have been military for so many years i havent smoked so i dont know anything about teh weed culture,