The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

mexican somas?

• by foolcoolguy
  • Mar 28 2009 02:57 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• foolcoolguy
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 512 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 02:57 AM

ok so once I took these mexican somas. i kept taking them like 2 every 45 mins and it said take 1. it said somacid 300-350mg or something. so then after I took like 8-12 in that method i was really fucked up. it was similar to being drunk but not as sick. after like 4 hours of it I just like snapped into being remarkably sober. it was really wierd.

one thing I remember is that I drank all this hot coffee to keep me up and it ended up the next day that it burned my mouth and I didn't feel it.

anyways, what type of drug is this, and does anyone enjoy it? I really have no desire to do it again but I am bored and curious.
Replies (4)

• Draped up, dripped out

• Diceman
  • Gold Member
  • 5,452 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 03:02 AM

It's a muscle relaxer.

I enjoy em. Nothing I ever look for but if they pop up cheap then yea I'll try to grab a few.

• foolcoolguy
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 512 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 03:16 AM

how many do you normally take? were the ones I had less potent because they were mexican made? (not racist, a serious question)

• Cannabis Enthusiast

• own3d421
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2,305 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 05:04 AM

i got a shitload of 350's right now, gonna give some away and eat the rest, already ate 1400mg, smokin chronic blunts feelin good.

• Draped up, dripped out

• Diceman
  • Gold Member
  • 5,452 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 05:14 AM

Only had em once and they were the 300's I believe.

What I and another friend took was about 15 each within in about 8 hours...we just stayed up all night poppin those and loratabs...it was before we were smart enough to care about the dangers.

Mexico brands are most likely a lower quality and maybe even a little less clean but as far as getting fucked up off em...you won't notice much of a difference.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved