Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Place to buy chameleon pipes online...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StayClassy, Mar 27, 2009.

1. I'm sure this has been asked before, but this is a lot easier than doing a bunch of reaserch.

Anyone know where to get Chameleon or Dynamite pipes online? I used to work at a headshop, and had many, many pipes until they got confiscated.

Long story short I had this one little bowl that was frosted glass with blue and white candy stripes, that I'd really like to have again. Thanks for any respones.

2. Now I'm a bit of a noob so I'm not 100% sure what you're asking... Are you asking about the pipes that change colour?

3. lol dude GC is an online headshop with some killer glass, including color changing glass. i've actually bought off ths site before and i couldnt be more satisfied with my "delilah".

4. I've never seen Chameleon Glass online but it is blown in AZ and in quite a few of the smoke shops here. If you cant find what you're looking for I might be able to help.

5. No idea what youre asking. thought of color changin glass when i looked at the title. but i would just go headshop surfing through your town or a bigger city.

6. That's cool man, the bowl I want is a pretty specific one. Chameleon is actually a brand name of a pipe company that makes pretty good pipes, and it looks like they don't sell anything off of their site, so I am going to try and find a catalogue somewhere.

I don't remember right now, but the one I want didn't even change colors

7. im pretty sure you can get a catalog from there website cant you? or just call them up! being a glass blowing company, im sure if you tell them what your looking for they will know exactly what you mean... also check facebook. lots of head shops have facebook pages, and you can even have custom glasswork done through their facebook page!