Visine Trouble [comedy, not a question]

Discussion in 'General' started by coolalright, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Yeah, so i have never successfully gotten Visine in my eyes. I have tried to put it in a couple of times and i used up at least half of the bottle trying to get it. also being high doesn't exactly help lol

I always drop them to low and it runs down my cheek, once i got it in my mouth my accident. very unsuccessful :rolleyes:

Does anyone else have trouble getting Visine in their eyes?

2. you can actually die from taking in too much visine :wave:
    some lady put a little in her husbands food over 6 months, killed him eventually

3. Yeah I never fuck with that shit, it usually never works and thats if I can even get it in. The majority of the time it's running all down my face and shit.

4. Yeah I have the same problem.
    Two ways to go about it
    Do a bombing run and hope one of the drops lands in your eye.
    Or just tilt your head way back, and stare into the dropper opening and moneyshot yourself in the eye.

5. hahahahaha we are the same when it comes to visine
    i do both of those techniques, thats how i use of half the bottle when i do the bombing run and whenever i stare into the dropper i always flinch and end closing my eye right as it comes out.

imc00lerthanu:
    what a terrible way to go :laughing:, id rather get poisened with something cool than eye drops, what a bitch of a wife, killing her husband and to make it worse he went down in shame :rolleyes:

6. Put a drop on your finger, rub it in with your thumb, then put another drop on your finger and touch the sclera (white part) of your eye. The other way is to just pull your bottom lid down and look forward while putting a drop in.

7. very comforting knowing im not the only one who had this problem lol

8. ah these seem like helpful tip, maybe i wont get it all down my cheek next time

thanks dude

9. I dont use visine for that fact. For some reason I cant help but flinch when I try

10. im the opposite. ive mastered the whole eye drop thing. i cant have red eyes around my parents of g/f so im used to doing it while driving, at a slower speed of course, like in a neighborhood when there no other cars around. i had a buddy i used to toke with and he got good enough to kind of throw the eye drop of dropper and tilt his head back and catch it in one motion. he was a beast lol. we always used to look at each other and go, are my eyes as red as a motherfucker? then the other person would just bust out laughing

11. You need to go fast to do it without flinching.
    You'll naturally flinch at the thought of squirting something on your sensitive eye.
    Just tilt your head back fast, look wide-eyed up and do it - don't think about it.

12. I didn't know many people actually had trouble with it. I've never had a problem with any kind of eye drops. I had contacts for about a year before I started toking so I think that might have something to do with it.
    :confused:

13. Am I the only one here who gets dialated pupils when using visine?

14. #14 StoneColdChilla, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2009
    I used to use visine all the time until I found something better. One day I had scrunged up enough change to buy some visine and I went to a walgreen's with my friend I ran into as I was walking there. I had intended to buy a 1.99 mini visine (you know the ones). But they didnt have any, so I got the cheapest ones $3.49 which were Walgreen's brand Maximum redness relief eyedrops. They were 100x better than visine. They were way easier to use since the bottle was bigger, made my eyes way clearer and refreshed and it wasnt all nasty like visine is.And the best part is, I can smoke 20 blunts after using this stuff and my eyes will still stay clear.

But.. Lean your head back, look as far left as you can and drop them in, If they are refrigerated then it will feel way cooler and nice when you use it!

I can put 1 drop on each side of each of my eyes in less than 30 seconds.

15. it takes some practice but you'll get it if you keep trying
    just tilt your head back, hold the bottle directly above your eye, look straight at it, drop and repeat. just remeber the bottle isnt gonna hurt you

16. if you cant put the drops in normally, simply place the nozzle in the corner of your eye, closest to your nose and put a few drops in there. They will run right in to your eye.

-Mark

17. you don't have to take a shower in eye drops for it to work. if you are physically unable to put eye drops in by yourself, then don't use some one elses.