Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will "flush free" Niacin help me pass a drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by El Jugador, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Picked up some 500 MG Niacin today at my local supermarket, this kind EXACTLY.

Did I get the wrong kind, or will this work? And if so, how do you recommend I take this and in what dosage?

2. there is no way to pass a drug test to any degree of certainty

unfortunately, the only piss thats garanteed to test negative for thc is clean piss

the onyl way to clearn ones system off all measurable thc is to allow a good amount of time to pass (as much as 90 days)

my suggestion would be to find some clean piss from a male of a simmilar age and keep it at body temp until the test

good luck

3. I'm pretty sure Niacin has been debunked as a possible eliminating/masking agent for metabolites in the urine. The flushing effect started the rumor. It's just a release of histamine that causes the flush; there's no benefit towards passing a test.

The only 100% way to pass a test is to be free of metabolites yourself, or use known-clean urine.

4. Yeah, I see. Hopefully this will HELP me pass a drug test, I'm not relying on it alone. I think it's worth mentioning I'll be attempting this along with the other methods mentioned in the how to pass a drug test sticky, Niacin appears to be a main component though.

5. Interesting. I can't imagine how histamine release would help expel metabolites. I wonder if there's any actual proof of effectiveness somewhere..... hell if there's even a remote possibility that it helps, you might as well try...... not exactly the time for debate :D

Didn't mean to shoot you down, just surprised to still see the niacin thing going around

Good luck with the test!

6. Yeah I wasn't just suggesting like, taking a crap load of these pills and just hope for the best, but rather using these pills while practicing other methods of THC removal, if you will. But I'm still not sure if "flush free" will do that?

7. non sence
    the niacin works perfect flush free or not free
    ddoesnt matter
    just take days with antisipation

8. My guess is that since it's "flush free" it may not flush your system they way you want to, but i'm not 100% certain. Another thing to make sure is that the niacin you use isn't "time release" niacin; meaning the niacin is released slowly over time.

As far as dosage goes, i passed a labratory test by taking 500 mg three times a day for about a week. This along with drinking loads of water and taking a cranberry extract supplement.

9. flush free means that the hot flahses or sun burn feeling is gone
    so a 500mg niacin flush free pill will have 400mg of niacin and 100mg of some other thing to counter effect the flush(bad feeling)

flush is not refering to flush as in flush your system it is refering it as in the feeling you get

i have just started a detox sesion
    im using niacin , vinegar , green tea and alot of water

chek it out
    http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/477321-detox-plan.html#post5787880

10. So is Niacin and B12 at those doses safe for pregnant women? My girlfriend has been smoking and was just put on probation, will the same be safe for her and her baby and for her to pass a test within 10 days? I already told her to drink alot of water, and with being pregnant she urinates alot. However, being pregnant she has extra weight on her, and I love her to death, but it is fat, cellulite. Do you recommend the same for her to pass a test?

11. I also told her to excersise and try to work up a sweat as much as possible, it'll help burn the fat, and Im guessing help work the thc out, am I correct on this?

12. lots of cranberry juice, water, tea, vitamins, orange juice, drink a lot all day long till you need to take a test, ur best possible chancesq

13. She has been drinking orange juice and lots of water and she takes prenatals. I've never been in this situation and had to worry about the safety of a baby, I just take flush outs or a shit ton of niacin and water. I just didnt know if niacin would be safe for her, I know small doses are because it is in her prenatals along with b12, I just dont know if the flush free and what kind of dosages would be safe enough for the baby.

thanx

14. I was under the impression that Niacin is a B vitamin and helps make watered down urine more yellow?

I could be very wrong since ive always just went with good old fashioned ways of cleaning out the system. Sure it takes some time off of smoking... but at least i know for sure im clean then.

15. Niacin does infact work because it speeds up your metabolism and removes the fat that has thc stored in it. i dont know about flush free thoughbut im about to start taking it anyways

16. Well I have tried niacin and it does make you half to pee A LOT lol as long as you drink lots and lots of water.
    And I have a drug test coming up so I am hoping I pass...This is my chance to get clean.
    I am quiting for my job. I worked hard for this job and if I as much trip they could drug test me. Soooo I half to quit.

So I am using what I picked up at a local walmart. It is Niacin Flush Free 500 mg.
    I was wondering what Flush Free means..Does it still work the same way?
    How many should I take a day? It only recommends 1 a day.

I do know that once my friend took almost a whole bottle of niacin to past a drug test the next day. He was on probation and dearly needed to pass.
    And he did.

I think someone should do studies on niacin. I will say that niacin makes me feel better. I don't know why or how. But I know it cleanses your system somehow.

17. #17 a red eye Jedi, Feb 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2013
    I don't know how flush free affects fat and thc but it means you won't itch when you take it

18. Bringing this one back..

Iv been clean 25-26 days n still pissed dirty yesterday on a wal mart home test

This is for a job of a lifetime at a nuclear plant il be contracting

I have quick fix but cant use it due to you get searched and walk through metal detectors in order to get in building

I bought 500mg flush free niacin and been taking 1500mg a day with water and cranberry

Going to my initial traing tuesday-thurs I may or may not be tested but would rather play it safe

Any one actually pass on niacin if so what was your method?

Smoke one for me GC

19. This actually works. I passed a test similar to that given to me by my probation officer. Go to the grocery store and buy certo. It is fruit pectin and should be in the same aisle as jello. While you are there by a 32 oz bottle of lemon lime Gatorade and vitamin b pills (if clear looking pee would be a problem). 2-3 hours before your test, mix one package of the certo with the Gatorade and down it. Make sure to take one or two sips before putting the certo in so it doesn't overflow. It doesn't taste too bad but it's kinda thick. Next, you have to drink 3 bottles of water. Poland spring, store brand, whatever you have laying around. Down these three bottles in the time you have before your test. Make sure to pee 3 times before you test. Take 4 b vitamins with the waters if you need your urine to be yellow. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity ForumSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum