Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will "flush free" Niacin help me pass a drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by El Jugador, Mar 26, 2009.

1. I was clean for 4 days but I know people who have smoked the night before and passedSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Thanks man im going try this tomorrow on a home test to see if it works

Today is day 25 or so for me clean just pissed and tested still positive for thc

3. Just downed a gatorade and one package of sure jell 100% natural fruit pectin the yellow box..

Iv been clean for 25-27 days or something close to that

Took a at home this morning after 1500mg of niacin the past two days still failed

Will piss 2-3 times prior to trying another test this next test will be with tbe fruit pectin hopfully it works

4. [quote name="Weeman30" post="19407501" timestamp="1390707897"]Just downed a gatorade and one package of sure jell 100% natural fruit pectin the yellow box..Iv been clean for 25-27 days or something close to thatTook a at home this morning after 1500mg of niacin the past two days still failedWill piss 2-3 times prior to trying another test this next test will be with tbe fruit pectin hopfully it works[/quote] make sure to drink the 3 bottles of water after you down the Gatorade and then piss 2-3 times and I can almost guarantee you'll be good. Considering you've been clean for like 27 days and I passed when I was clean for only 4. Idk how much you weigh or anything or if that even matters with sure jell but I think you will pass your testSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I see a million of these a day. Get some Azo I have a post I made on the product and I passed within 48 hours

I wound up just using my quick fix 6.0 that contains urea the temps were perfect and its being sent to labcorp so well see now
    they bottled the quick fix up in 2 different vials never seen that done

8. I dont know if that one will but i am living proof that niacin DOES WORK! i had to take a drug test for the UNITED STATES POST OFFICE which is a government job. I HAD 3 niacin pills i toon 1 two days before my test 1 the next day and one the day of. During the the process i drunk LOTS AND LOTS of cranberry juice and water and i SUCCESSFULLY passed my drug test. So i am telling you niacin DOES WORK! I am jus not sure if that brand works. (P.S. I have been working for the post office for 2 years now)

9. The only thing I've ever believed in is eating clean and exercising until it's all out. I'm finally clean after roughly 2 weeks.

3 main things I did was....
    -RUN 2-3 miles a day, none of this walking crap. Walking is gonna sweat it out unless you live in a hot climate this time of year
    -lots of fiber in my diet
    -green tea

Never got desperate enough to use niacin and turn into a sweating tomato.

10. Well you said that took you TWO WEEKS it only took me 2-3 days. So for the ones that dont have 2 weeks this works great.

11. Niacin DOES WORK! I hadn't taken a drug test in 13 years! I was looking for a job however couldn't resist smoking...nerves were bad. I would smoke about 2 blunts a week. I smoked one blunt on Sunday and smoked another the following friday during the day. Low and behold I got a job offer Friday afternoon and had to take a drug test the following Tuesday. I started taking 500 mg of Time released niacin that I bought from Walmart. I would take 2 every 12 hours along with loads of water until test day. Tuesday morning I took the test and PASSED! now I am a small woman 105 pounds and 5'4".that probably helped too. I have a job of a lifetime and now back to smoking.....