How to get seeds from marijuana plant?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by FreshPrince, Mar 26, 2009.

1. jesus u take shit to heart.. i didnt mean to hurt ur feelings :cry:....cant we just all get along:confused_2:

2. nah im not takin it to the heart ur just sayin sum pretty dumb shit ryte now.weather it was a joke or not it was still retarted 2 act like every gang banger gotta be a cold hearted killer and like ppl from the hood cant use computers or sum shit.but no hard feelins just think b4 u say sum dumb shit

3. i did think about what i said and i thought it was pretty funny i just think someone is a lil sensitive and dont have a sense of humor jokes are jokes and why the hell are we arguing anyway when i was just laughin at u and the blood throwin up gang signs

4. lmao@ throwin up signs

naw its not funny.its the same thing every little suburban white kid says wen they c a gangmember doin sumthin non gang related"hey wats he doin at walmart shouldnt he be killing the bloods" or "oh dude is that a crip?? i thought they were a gang wats he doin at the movies" lololol.its mad old tho.but no hard feelins i just thought it was real dumb

5. that was cuz u called me a internet gansta like 3 times

6. i used internet gangsta as a term cuz the other guy said yall was internet bangin lol....and y does it always have to be the white kid from the suburbs shit that shit is old and im pretty sure gangstas dont go to walmart lol

7. lmao at the walmart part.funny thing the wal mart in tampa reported 2 many hudlums and gangs make there outside property a hang out spot.

but anyway cuz it always is the white kid frome the burbs

8. LMFAO you 2 are fuckin hilarious.

the "internet gangster" is goin all fuckin ghetto typin here bein a thug and the other guy is just fuckin eggin him n.

lol hard core.

9. at least someone thinks im funny

10. tampa?as in tampa bay fl? aint no gangsta there just a bunch of pirates and what fuckin gang is gonna hang out at walmart? what are they jackin shoppin carts..and what makes u think im a white kid from the burbs

11. is putting the name of your gang as your internet name part of your gang's rule book??
    "yo make sure people know on the internet who you repping.... or we'll kill yo ass"

12. lmao that shits funny 2

13. To get seeds from a female weed plant u really dont wanna keep a male plant in the room with them male plants are very potent when letting off pollen, and if pollen gets on your cloths and u go to the female room and it gets in the air u can polinate alot of braches and make more seeds than u need

my advice is take some male poolen sacs and put them in a zip lock bag ( the pollen from your best male) and polinate the lower branches of the plant not to polinate the whole thing with a slip of the wrist

if u dont want to polinate the females right away u can put the pollen in a zip lock bag and keep in a ark place and or the frige not the freezer and use the pollen later

hope this helps!!!!

14. Read my link on Setting Seed below.

15. lol no i just couldnt think of nuthin

16. u must not have ever been around a good part of tampa have u?.any way im not even from tampa im from new york.and i think u a white kid from the burbs cuz of how u was acting.

17. n i aint sayin its nuthin wrong with white kids from the burbs im just sayin.they dnt never really know wat they talkin bout wen they speak about all that gang shit.

18. I would honestly think typing the way you type would be a lot harder than using proper English. That must be the way of the E-Thug.

19. no buddy.its the way of a normal 17 year old

20. GG

[​IMG]