Best video game high?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by ARlexington, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Worms and Castle Crashers. Hands down. Good for a group of stoners. Little concentration, light competition, doesn't require coordination. Nice relaxing dopey game to laugh with. Plus they're so cute!!!

2. vG homie

3. CoD: world at war xbox 360

gamertag = Fuzzy Wigglers

4. #24 Madrid, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2009
    Step 1: Load GTA: SA

Step 2: Load winamp, windowsmediaplayer/ your player of choice

Step 3: Load Ave Maria (http://tinyurl.com/d2afgx)

Step 4: Use trainer to add infinte ammo and health

Step 5: Turn off GTA SA sound while turning up Ave Maria

Final Step: Walk around slowly taking your time using the mini gun, shot gun, and bazooka to just raise absolute hell in the city feeling you're fucking god coming down in human form to kill everyone and no one can kill you

:smoking:

'tis fun.

Super Smash bros high was dissapointing to me. I have yet to try OOT but I will one day, it is on my list of important life goals.

5. #25 Simplename, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2009
    Well yea man thats the point, ya get more into it and it becomes more intense.

I'm playing the resident evil 1 remake on the gamecube right now, prob the scariest resident evil there is, all the things you remember from the first are twisted and changed around. Graphics aren't half bad either.

6. Both of the Skate games are awesome to play while high. Creating lines and finding new spots is killer.

Resident Evil 5 is good too. Played that shit with my buddy blazin till like 8 in the morning when we finally beat it.

7. rpg's are awsome with a heavy indica :p

fps's are awsome with a nice sativa.

8. Best game I played high was audio surf. It's a PC game that plays to what ever track you want to hear. Here is the website: Audiosurf: Ride Your Music. For example when you play a fast paced song the game moves fast and vice versa for a slower song like some of Pink Floyd's tracks.

9. any classic N64 game. It's the fucking tits (or if you're gay, it's the fucking weiner).

10. moonbase alphaaaaaaaaaaaahhahhahaaha

11. Geometry wars. Easy

image-110876675.jpg

It's kinda like this

12. +1 for castle crashers! stoner friends adore it!

13. Doing random shit in UFC Undisputed 3 is hilarious online.

About a month or so ago I won a match as Chad Mendez, by doing nothing other than taking my opponent down and holding on to him... it looked like he was actually cuddling with him on the ground... it was pretty hysterical at the time.

14. getting lost in the province of Skyrim and Jetpack Joyride.

15. skyrim And bf3

16. Gears of war 1 live

17. Audiosurf, you can really relax and play this game. "Surf your tunes" it's got that kind of retro look and the colors while stoned are a plus.
    I play this game every time I get stoned

18. I just started with a new hard drive, I'm on vacations so I've been playing these... I fucking love em all, I haven't download many just the ones I'm currently playing :)

[​IMG]

19. Shogun 2 Total war is pretty damn fun.

Also Rome 2 looks fucking epic but won't come out until October.

20. Global Offensive I was ****ed up on