Holdin' it down for Louisiana

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by baa, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Yeah, that could have a negative effect on the flow for sure! That really sux. Didn't hear about the bust. I need to read the paper more!

2. I live in a smaller town, so it's harder to just go out and ask someone. Everybody is *supposed* to know everyone else. Not too mention I live in a Suburban area and I mean, everybody is NOSEY. I guess they weren't too nosey though since I managed to smoke out in the backyard.

You guys need to be closer to me, then I could just go over and smoked around your places.

Note to self: Bring munchos. :D

3. yo man i'd be down for a roadtrip to come there and toke with you. I'd bring plenty of food hahaha.

4. Ahh, anyone getting those storms? It's pouring here! I let my dog out and next thing I know it's raining really hard.

5. LOL! Yeah, the storm got pretty bad here. I hear in Patterson they had some overturned helicopters somewhere? Looks like the really bad stuff is to the north of us.

6. It's coming straight for me :O

Holy shit!

7. Oh, girl, I hope you're ok? You never did mention (I don't think) where you were from, but if it's north from me, I'm praying for ya. Keep me posted! Really some bad shit moving through there.

8. Well, I never really said where I was but yeah I'm going to definitely get the tail end of things. I'm more on the Texas border. Like I said, I just put my dog out and then it started pouring. Didn't bother him much since he LOVES the rain.

9. In New Orleans, We had on and off rain all day. Around 7:30 or so last night, we picked up really heavy wind and rain for about 10-20 min and then it stopped but still had on and off rain for the rest of the night. I was able to get some bud, so it didnt bother me staying instead last night :)

10. Glad to hear ya'll are ok, and that you got some bud, pbplayer182! Sounds like it the rain may have cured the "dry spell" around there! LMAO! :hello: :smoking:

11. yea dude i cant believe your dry in NO, i mean thats where lil waynes from, and everyone knows he never doesnt have weed. but then again he probably knew all the best hookups. if you see a stoner, just go ask them if they can hook you up or if they now a good hookup, stay away from those sketchy looking ppl tho, ESPESIALLY in NO. did everyone come out of those storms alright? we got it pretty bad outside of BR. 3 nights in a row. trees down alll over campus

12. You guys are so lucky. -_-

The only thing you can find in this town is crack. I don't ever wanna even try that. -_-

13. Somehow, an act of god was with me and was able to find someone with real legit purp. Bought just a g off him. Me and my boy ryan hit up one of my bongs, damn we got blazed and we still are! Hopefully this could lead to the end of the drought! Well just wanted to share my experience will fellow louisiana smokers!!!

14. last year purp was so easy to find in n.o and b.r
    now its harder to find :mad:

15. yeah for real. Last year I saw purp pritty often, now, dont get me wrong, I see really dank shit, but not as much purp as before.

16. Yo what up fellow louisiana smokers! first time joining this place and it is pretty beast. im from the uptown part of New Orleans. my boy pballplayer182 told me about this place. It's nice to know that a lot of this state tokes up!

17. Welcome my man! Glad you decided to join

18. Anyone from the Texas Border side on this board? :p

19. West monroe!

20. Monroe is sooo far from here. I'm around Jeff Davis. -_-