Holdin' it down for Louisiana

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by baa, Mar 26, 2009.

1. #521 Redbone Wookie, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2014
    Good to see some more action, I will be in New Orleans for Halloween parties.

2. Just moved from monroe to sicily island

3. Bump! Bump! Blades! I have a mission if you choose to accept it. Here in Louisiana we are about to start getting in the face of the government and pushing hard for the changes we wish to see in the prohibition of the herb. We seek local blades ready to take action... are you worthy?

4. I've looked into it and thought about starting a norml chapter in my area, but I don't think I posess what it takes to do so, although I would love to be a member if there was a norml chapter closer than Slidell haha

5. There are numerous organizations working as multiple separate entities towards a collective effort. I am in talks with NORML about forming a formal chapter out of Alexandria. But that is merely a side note to the my main focus which is simply linking as many blades together as possible. I need the help of all of the stoners to make a big enough unified front through the multiple organizations. If we can gather up enough people in CENLA I can get the chapter running here but yall need to come out the woods so we can have some meetings and talk about formal steps.

6. Well I go back to work towards the end of january, I'll be gone a couple months but would love to help as much as I can when I get back

7. Maybe an April 20th get together? I'm sure that would draw lots of attention, and give everyone time to be there. The idea can be improved upon but it's a start

8. We have a large rally in the works for April and other events we are trying to put together. I need you to get your friends mobilized and militant for this fight. We need to gather numbers, start emailing lists so we all know what's going on and when! I'm new here so I am reaching out to you the long time citizens of Louisiana to start gathering your crews, cliques and confidants to make solid ground on the tyrannical prohibition of the Herb..

9. I'll start trying to round everyone up, message me details of events and rallys that are planned, I'll try to bring everyone I know

10. The 13th of April we will be gathering for formal lobbying. Need to get people calling the governors office daily as well as state elected officials and demanding change and reform. Literally have to start shoving this issue down their throats.

11. Hmm that sounds like a great idea... I'll try and write up something formal and professional, to try and grab their attention when I call

12. Love it!
    Happy holidays

13. Happy holidays to you as well! Hope the holiday herb is good!

14. Just found some wonderful Hawaiian praise be to Jah! Had a bit of a dry spell around

15. Nice!! I know what you mean about the dry spell, I had some triple OG the other day, well that's what he called it haha, I gotta drive 2 hours to get it though...such a pain lol

16. Almost ended up being 2 hours of driving had my guy not called. Was getting ready to be desperate!

17. Baton Rouge (Shenandoah) rep.....

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Happy new year!