I mean first off you can't quit for anyone but yourself, if you do not really want to that bad then you might as well not waste your time. It is not as hard as you think it may be your just kind of bummed the first couple of days.
1) Decide how long and why you want to take a break. Maybe you have to maybe your just bored who knows but this could end up helping
2) Second i recommend your last time smoking before the T-break to get as baked as possible. Almost to the point where your uncomfortable being so baked. This part was crucial in my break at least i just wanted to be satisfied with my last time smoking.
3) As soon as your break starts try and find other things to occupy your time. Do not sit around and watch tv all day maybe a sport or a job to occupy you for a while.
4) A good way to lose the desire to smoke is to get all the THC out of your system. I felt like the day before i tested negative on my at home test i didn't feel like smoking for a while longer. Exercise and not eating munchies all the time helps. I started running alot when I was on my break. It gives you a pretty nice buzz if you really push yourself.
5) Try and get your friends to support you and not have them offer to smoke you up. And also try and plan a reward for the end of the long T-break journey.
6) Finish your T-break smoke a fatty or load up a couple bowls whatever your thing is and straight up chill. You are now more baked then you have been in a while.