Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Toke Ton's tolerance break guide

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by toke_tons, Mar 25, 2009.

1. :wave: Whatsup this is my guide on how i went from smoking daily like 1-2 g's a day for like 3 months to quitting for 2 weeks.

I mean first off you can't quit for anyone but yourself, if you do not really want to that bad then you might as well not waste your time. It is not as hard as you think it may be your just kind of bummed the first couple of days.

1) Decide how long and why you want to take a break. Maybe you have to maybe your just bored who knows but this could end up helping

2) Second i recommend your last time smoking before the T-break to get as baked as possible. Almost to the point where your uncomfortable being so baked. This part was crucial in my break at least i just wanted to be satisfied with my last time smoking.

3) As soon as your break starts try and find other things to occupy your time. Do not sit around and watch tv all day maybe a sport or a job to occupy you for a while.

4) A good way to lose the desire to smoke is to get all the THC out of your system. I felt like the day before i tested negative on my at home test i didn't feel like smoking for a while longer. Exercise and not eating munchies all the time helps. I started running alot when I was on my break. It gives you a pretty nice buzz if you really push yourself.

5) Try and get your friends to support you and not have them offer to smoke you up. And also try and plan a reward for the end of the long T-break journey.

6) Finish your T-break smoke a fatty or load up a couple bowls whatever your thing is and straight up chill. You are now more baked then you have been in a while.

2. haha, I'm with you on the tolerance break. It's always good to take a break every once in awhile. I like to roll on my breaks, but that's just me. It makes the sad go away, and I feel happy being sober. Dancing too.

3. everyone needs a good tolerance break.. usually mine are about a week and a half though.. Its easy if you hide all your money and your cell and sleep in your closet for two weeks

4. #4 BigTrees, Mar 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2009
    BigTrees' Guide to the tolerance break
    (dont think i've ever been on a "tolerance break" before)

Beer.

a good guide, op

• Like Like x 1
  5. legit

6. for me i just vibee it out man you gotta be like son-what? get big-ok

its just like that man it aint no joke im a interent gangster son

haha jk peace out

-if youre high enough you can touch the sky
    -that was corny lol :eek:

7. sticky please? +1 rep, that guide is going to help me alot for my upcomming t-break.

8. Word up, I'm starting a T-break for a while. No specific time frame, just not going to smoke until I feel like it's time. I've been toasting mad bud lately, and my tolerence is through the roof.

9. Nice guide man, I enjoyed the read as I'm getting ready for a T-break myself.

10. It's Fri morning and haven't medicated since last Saturday