Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Ativan (Lorazepam) Sublingual Ingestion?

• Please log in to reply

speedball

speedball

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 886 posts
Soooo, ive heard it can be done. I have a friend who gets 60 .5mg (tiny ass ones R on one side 57 on other) and sells me entire script for 30. Another friend gets 90 10mg vals and he lets me get 60 for 100 :). Anyways anyone here like ativan sublingually? I never heard of anyone doing it till i was reading and came across it.

PsychiatricWard

PsychiatricWard

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,751 posts
you should be able to do this. you can do that with xanax and klonopin as well so ativan and valium should be the same

newbgrow

newbgrow

The fuck?

• Old School
  • 6,494 posts
Yes, you will have a faster onset.

Gloom

Gloom

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,766 posts
I only tried sublingually (Sp?) and have to say it worked like a charm.

MajorStoner

MajorStoner

a friend of Errl

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,297 posts
You lucky bastard, I'd love 30mg of Ativan for $30. Or a bottle of Valium. Really a full bottle of anything would be tight (come on Percs...!).

And yeah, sublingually works to take them. To make it work better break them in 2-4 pieces and put those under your tongue.

edit: tried to +rep you but I can't yet. pics by any chance?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users