Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Just found a bunch of REALLY old percocet.

• Please log in to reply

Shift_aws

Shift_aws

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
I found some old percocet from 2/1/05 when i had my wisdom teeth removed. I have been beefing for some percs and im wondering if its alright to take 4 year old percocet?

Kushed0utt

Kushed0utt

Stoned Chick

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
nah you should just throw them out. anything over a year old isnt good to take. The effects wont be as strong as they should anyway

jack herra

jack herra

anybody out there?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,100 posts
noooooooo^^^what the hell are you talking about man shit dont pass around stupid info,

anyways hopefully you didn't listen to that dude cause you might have just wasted madd oxycodone,

Ive taken opiates including perks with expired dates countless times its completely fine,ive even tooken oxycodone from 1989 an it was completely fine,expiration dates are there to make money an a couple of other reason i don't feel like explaining

morrowb

morrowb

Holden Caulfield

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,714 posts

nah you should just throw them out. anything over a year old isnt good to take. The effects wont be as strong as they should anyway

Perfect example of someone who doesnt know what the fuck they're talking about, but gives advice anyways.

They are fine. It is possible that some potency is gone, but being only 4 years old, they will probably be close to the same as new ones.

A guy on here a few months ago had some opiates (forget which one, maybe hydromorphine) from like 20 years ago.

Bottom line, they're fine, have fun.

TooFastTim

TooFastTim

Schrödinger's cat

• Bronze Member
  • 1,137 posts

blowteinfluence

blowteinfluence

wtf. M8?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 391 posts

Percocet is not oxycodone

Ummm. Yea it is man. Its that and basically tylenol.

jack herra

jack herra

anybody out there?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,100 posts
percs are oxycodone/apap

bottom line there way more then fine to take

Bloodheart

Bloodheart

Dead Head

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,254 posts
Eat those bitches like a fine pussy!

superredneck98

superredneck98

Comfortably Numb

• Registered Upgraded
  • 591 posts
[quote name='TooFastTim']Percocet is not oxycodone

Your an idiot. Percocet is the oxycodone equivalent of say lortab or vicoden, which is hydrocodone and tylenol. Hope that came out right I'm high as shit:smoking:

norcalblaze

norcalblaze

in moderation on occasion

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,046 posts
no you're an idiot, for asserting your opinions as fact without knowing what you are talking about.

percocet is oxycodone and apap
vicodin is hydrocodone and apap

Dilman

Dilman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 250 posts

no you're an idiot, for asserting your opinions as fact without knowing what you are talking about.

percocet is oxycodone and apap
vicodin is hydrocodone and apap

Tylenol is APAP bro.:wave:

sawzall

sawzall

(I)

• Registered Upgraded
  • 184 posts
it'll be fine to take. The efficacy should be close to 100%

If it were 30 years old then I might start having doubts. 5 years ? that's nothing

norcalblaze

norcalblaze

in moderation on occasion

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,046 posts
[quote name='superredneck98'][quote name='TooFastTim']Percocet is not oxycodone

Your an idiot. Percocet is the oxycodone equivalent of say lortab or vicoden, which is hydrocodone and tylenol. Hope that came out right I'm high as shit:smoking:[/quote]

i'm trying to explain to you that percocet contaings oxycodone, not hydrocodone as you appear to believe.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users