Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Lighter Fluid Hash

• Please log in to reply

bobdangle

bobdangle

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
i heard there's a way to make hash using lighter fluid. anyone know if this is true and how to do it? i got a bottle of lighter fluid for my zippo and some pretty dank bud, so i wanna try it.

cabbage

cabbage

• Registered Upgraded
  • 213 posts
you use butane not naphtha aka zippo lighter fluid butane is the gas in well gas lighters and the procedure is called BHO.

bobdangle

bobdangle

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
does naphtha work at all, or does it make it shitty?

cabbage

cabbage

• Registered Upgraded
  • 213 posts
I would not use it at all I've never heard of any one using it before If your dead set on making some hash ether do the Isopropyl Alcohol extraction or the Butane Hash Oil extraction both are fairly easy. There are other solvents you can use to make hash but some leave residues behind and that can be bad for your health.

Treeablo 3

Treeablo 3

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

zippo fluid is essentially butane, and i found that on a hot plate or in a pot of boiling water in a cup, i can make some very high quality hash

i havent made oil yet, however i had about a half a bowl sized nugget of bright gold sticky hash that came from a grinder soak, and a few big stems. the fluid evaporates completely, and it leaves no residue as far as ive seen.

just my 2 cents tho

Edited by Treeablo 3, 27 December 2013 - 07:47 PM.

lessthanjeezy

lessthanjeezy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,501 posts

i heard there's a way to make hash using lighter fluid. anyone know if this is true and how to do it? i got a bottle of lighter fluid for my zippo and some pretty dank bud, so i wanna try it.

Butane isn't expensive. Do what the other user said and just get some pure butane or 91%+ Iso Alcohol to make your hash, there are plenty of tutorials on here.

Tree Burner

Tree Burner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,465 posts

does naphtha work at all, or does it make it shitty?

USE BUTANE.

bobdangle

bobdangle

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

lmao. this post is almost 5 years old.

i know how to make hash now, guys. lol

phunk doc

phunk doc

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,436 posts