where can i buy a toro bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by drummersince99, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. If you're looking for a Toro, upstate new York would be a better move than Cali. I believe JP is based out of Albany. There is the laughing buddah in Miami that has a really great selection.

2. Could an kind soul please PM me some good websites to buy a legit bong off of, I am rather new to bong shopping.:smoke:

3. PM sent.

4. K, for the newb's looking for tubes. Go to EDIT. If you're not willing to search yourself for the high-end sites, which're QUITE easy to find might I add, then you dont deserve to be on the sites.

5. QFT :p:p:p

6. could you plz pm me the links to those sites too? i used to have a beautiful mgw with a 5 tree perk that broke yesterday. I need some good glass to replace it.

7. someone hook me up with a link too! please!

8. Did you guys not see this or just think it does not apply to you?

9. preach it yawbus. i made the mistake of posting somehting along the lines of

"i know where to get one"

in another thread. and the whole thread just turned into a shitstorm of "pm me too" "i want that pm also" "hook me up too" "can i get that pm" etc etc. its the annoying users like these that ruin it for all.

and these sites are ridiculously easy to find. i dedicated like 2 solid hours one day to finding good glass sites and i found 1...2...3...4...5...6...7 of them. and none of them are fucking EDiT.

10. There ya go :D
    bfgsmgfmghgsgcgcaltshi

ohhh ya and certain stuff on etsy

11. #31 sinsemillaplease, Oct 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2009
    There is definitely one in that blob that I've never heard of... maybe two. Who'da thunkit...

This is the last time I'm gonna do this... here's my list

bfg/smg/cgc/hg/fmg/sg/edit

This may not tell you where to find them but at least it gives you something to go on.

12. Just a little note here. Toro does not sell to sites. Any site with toro on them is getting it from a shop. Also, they are a few sites that handle them that just dont post them to their site.

13. I'm gonna have to say your wrong.

14. toro has sold to bfg and fmg to my knowledge. i doubt bitfreak and backstabbah have just picked up those toros from their local shop and resold them.

15. you are strong with the force :bolt:

16. seriously especially when they are priced lower then some headshops.

e.g.
    405 8 arm mini worked
    675 7/13 mini worked

e.g.
    330 mini 13in glycerins
    310 8arm mini no work
    650 regular sized 7/13
    630 disk to 13
    400 big joint stemless (brand new)

17. Go check FMG's prices now... they're gouging just like everybody else all of a sudden. Went from 650 for a 7/13 to 745 without any sort of explanation for the 15% price increase.

18. id love me a toro bong...someday..someday

gl op

19. if u need to knwo where to get one contact me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.