BREAKING: Marijuana Legalization Bills Introduced in Massachusettes!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by isimon, Mar 24, 2009.

1. You live in Florida too? That sucks. I think our state would legalize murder before "the devil's plant."

I haven't lost faith in the north and west, though! I'm sure this isn't going to be the last bill proposed this year, perhaps even this month.

2. this is frakking crazy...
    why haven't i heard about this yet?....

3. g. All cannabis sold by processors shall be analyzed and graded as follows:

(1) If said cannabis contains more than 1% THC and less than 5% THC, then said cannabis shall be labeled “C”.

(2) If the cannabis contains 5% or more than 5% and less than 10% THC, then said cannabis shall be labeled “B”.

(3) If the cannabis contains 10% THC or more, then said cannabis shall be labeled “A”.

Lol they're gonna be sellin us schwag mids and headies :p

4. Think about what will happen if this actually goes through and gets passed...It'll be like a tidal wave of reform. People from ALL OVER the country will flock to MA to get some legal weed. The state will generate so much revenue that it will start a ripple affect all over the country. This is great news...

5. After the decrim late last year, and now this....i'm actually happy i live in taxachusetts! :eek:

6. first off let me say i know what you are saying, but you need to support the cause. if you keep buying from "the black market" the media will rip apart the whole legalization thing. they will say it not working and eventually they will out law it again. everyone needs to just suck it up and buy legally. the prices will go down.

i think everyone from every state needs to write all of our officials and let them know what "we the people" think. if we can get more states to follow CA & MA then the feds will have to follow to. after all feds laws over rule the state laws.

does anyone know how this will effect employer drug testing? what if i live in CA and my employer is based in another state? and what if it is a private company, can they still say no to drugs?

7. I'm not getting my hopes up until it does pass here.

8. If it becomes legal, I'll just grow my own shit and buy some until my harvest.

9. i sure hope that it does get legalized

10. tell me when it passes ill be there asap! lol.I wonder if i went and visited someone there or something and smoked and came back to TN where its still illegal and for some reason got drug tested could i tell them i did it in MA and not get in trouble? lol

11. Umm, you sir are a fucking retard :)

12. My bet would be on texas.

My state of tennessee has a medical bill coming up, Gotta hope for the best.

:hello::smoking::hello:

13. second that! any news or updates with this or has it stalled in the house?

14. I LIVE IN MA!!!1 YES YES YES. Thank you for sharing this. I shall spread the word to my stoner buddies.

15. This topic is about 5 months old, any recent news?

16. I'm from Mass and I haven't heard anything of this recently. From what I understand, this bill was never intended to pass. The bill proposed that bud with more than 15% THC would be taxed $150 an ounce which is ridiculous. The purpose of the bill to make it seem like the government would make a lot more money than they really would in future debates about legalization. This is what I've heard anyway. I think Rhode Island is a lot closer than we are. But we did get it decriminalized last fall so I can't really complain.

17. I hope this passes that way I won't need to go far for legal bud. If Mass and RI get their mj bills passed other states will be sure to follow.

18. The bill was already vetoed IIRC.

19. Fuck :(