Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

big dense buds?

• Please log in to reply

Cyproz

Cyproz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 738 posts
hey i want to order some seeds femenized but im looking for high yield with large dense fruity buds, i would like sativa but i dont care cause i love all weed. has anyone grown any strains that have given them big dense buds? also im ordering from www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com or i can order from attitude seeds.

Lion

Lion

The King of the Jungle

• Registered Upgraded
  • 339 posts
Those seeds seem a bit pricey. Did you know Grass City has a seed bank? At the top, click Grasscity Shop, and order 100 Seeds for around $70-80. Or maybe www.Marijuana-seeds.nl (I'm ordering from there for the super pack) I'm not sure on the site though, haven't used them ever.

Cyproz

Cyproz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 738 posts
r they good to USA?

mimomontalvo

mimomontalvo

:D

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,621 posts
nah....GC seeds doesnt ship to the US, sadly.

big bud and big bud crosses produce nice buds from what i read

http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/

Lion

Lion

The King of the Jungle

• Registered Upgraded
  • 339 posts
Marijuana-seeds.nl does ship to the entire world, but choose their stealth shipping for 9.95 for 100% sure-ness it'll come.

Cyproz

Cyproz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 738 posts
cool cause i like their medi bud looks good

amoril

amoril

Cannavator of Cultibis

• Bronze Member
  • 2,049 posts

Cyproz

Cyproz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 738 posts
yea i like them cause they sell single femmeds for like anywhere from 7.00-20.00$ which isnt bad. i just dont know which one strain i want. last time i got a mix but this grow i want all the same, i was thinking red dragon

Cyproz

Cyproz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 738 posts
any ideas on strains that are above 20% thc and have big fat round buds?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users