Using different drinks as Bong Water....?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Purple4:20Haze, Mar 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It would most likely be a negligible amount absorbed and wouldn't be worth the painstaking process to extract it unless you used it often and it were a high proof liquor such as Everclear.

2. I hear liquid nitrogen works pretty well. :devious:

3. listerine???? Whats that? Omg i wish we had that here in america im so jealous.

4. Really? I hear the liquid nitrogen freezes the moisture in your lungs, ripping them apart. You literally get ripped.

5. Sounds like a good time to me!!!:yay:

6. Is this even factual or proven? How do u know if this is true or if its one of those myths that go around?

Plus i also heard that if you use alcohol in a bong, it results in you inhaling the alcohol vapor as well as the smoke. So is this true?

7. I've done it plenty of times

once i used melon shnapps (tastes like midori) and the smoke did taste like melon, it was pretty cool =D

8. I put frozen strawberries in the ice catcher of my bong. :eek:

9. My god...

I always scour these forums looking for new and different ways to enhance my smoking escapades.

10. i used gatorade once. i kinda tasted it too

11. #71 Godsninja, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014

Yea it's called Chemistry. As for inhaling the alcohol vapors, I'm not sure. If you want to get drunk just drink an alcoholic beverage like a normal person instead of subjecting your lungs to what happens when you smoke something through alcohol..

It's counter intuitive to what the point of smoking a bong is.

If you want a flavor or aroma, experimenting with unsweetened tea (no GD milk), or even more basic, other spices and herbs like mint, or cinnamon, or whatever, would probably do you better.

Frozen fruit just sounds amazing

12. The person you are replying to hasn't been on The `City for 2 1/2 years.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.