Using different drinks as Bong Water....?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Purple4:20Haze, Mar 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doesnt Listerine have a small amount of alcohol in it? Is it enough to absorb some THC?

2. I'm pretty sure mouthwash has alcohol in it, thus less THC.

Probably shouldn't do that.

3. just use water!!!!!!!!!

4. Jello is the best

also, peanut butter

5. Was a hike in a park once and all we had with us was alcohol, decided on some mikes harder lemonade, cranberry flavor. Actually not half bad.

6. put a couple drops of mint extract (or any extract you like) into your bong and it'll most definitely taste like mint when you hit it.

7. Haha! That's hilarious.

8. vitamin water revive (the purple one) tastes amazing for a couple hits, then it's pure shit

way expensive, never tried anything else. i've heard hard liquor gets you uber fuxed, try everclear lol

9. ive used corona. and JOOSE (20 proof malt beverage/energy drink).
    since then ive learned that alchohol absorbs thc tho.

10. #50 tallguy28, Jul 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2009
    what about vanilla extract? it says it has 12% alcohol and it also contains sugar, but wouldn't that amount of sugar be minuscule if you put a couple drops in water?? just curious :smoke:

11. For hookah, I've been told if you put vodka in the base instead of water, it will fuck you up so I'd think it might do the same if you put it in a bong...

12. Is it safe to use chemicals like mouthwash in bong water? I didn't think you could inhale the vapors from bongwater, but if you're tasting the minty mouthwash you're obviously inhaling something?

13. Yeah man I've used orange soda, apple juice, and Kool-aid before (never in my bong though) and it worked fine.

14. It's the smoke being filtered through the mouthwash. :rolleyes:

15. You know those listerine breathstrips? Those little blue pads you drop on your tounge? I heard that dropping one of those in your bong with the water makes it minty as fuck, anyone ever try it?

16. i mega-lawld

17. No, that's for CLEANING the bong. Even then you'd want to seriously wash it out. That SHIT will FUCK YOU UP MAN!!!:eek:

18. Just me...I would never put anything besides fresh filtered ice water in my bong.
    I wouldn't want that sticky shit in my bong, and I wouldn't want to worry about cleaning it out later. Sugar and resin must be a delight. :rolleyes:

I change my water everytime I smoke, and I put cold filtered water in it with three ice cubes. Yummy.:smoke:

19. mixing milk into the water in a hookah makes the smoke thicker, i don't see why that wouldn't work in a bong.

20. Would it be possible to use alchohol and then take the alchohol and boil it (assuming that you just cleaned the bong) and get high off the THC that got absorbed in the aclchohol?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.