Using different drinks as Bong Water....?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Purple4:20Haze, Mar 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ive used:

lemonade
    fruit punch [fuckin tasty shit]
    old bong water:rolleyes:
    monster
    seven up
    powerade

2. Dont use anything other than water. THc binds to alochol(its why you use isopropyl when maknig hash ) and sugar.

3. haha im pretty sure everyone has listerine.

4. Yeah dude! I used Amp and i could taste it. I felt like i was drinnking and smoking at the same time i LOVE amp

5. A little mouthwash. Nice metholy taste.

6. i wouldn't use anything with alcohol or thc soluable unless you were prepared to drink it after to feel the effects of using regular water.

7. wuts good

haha im just pressin ur buttons

8. I have used; water,mt.dew,mouthwash,ever clear(the 95% kind)

9. Why would you use Everclear?:confused: It would just soak up most of the THC in the alcohol.

10. Me and my friends used this juice used for mixed drinks a few times. Not all that noticeable, but it worked great.

11. Fruit2o and that Crystal Light is cool. Tastes good and no sugar to make your bong icky.

12. LMAO, thanks for the laugh. That made my night.

[​IMG]

We've been gettin' our listerine on for a long time.

13. Ive used

Flavored water
    pop
    energy drink
    milk
    juice

14. I don't know but milk doesn't sound very appealing in a bong lol

15. Milk has too much fat in it and will take away from good herb.

16. ive used lucozade , orange fanta , fruit twist fanta and oasis they all seem to work fine and make the hits tast nice :p

17. i have used coke before... it was nice, had a hint of coke flavour :p

:bongin:

18. I reckon ice cold water with ice, powerade, gatorade, kool-aid and cordial are the only way to go.
    Already been said but nothing carbonated, alcoholic is a no-no.
    Milk i always thought might curdle and that would just be really f-ed up!

Ahhh yes, and lipton ice tea, only in peach+mango flavour.

19. Clorox bleach.

20. Yes! I always use lemonade Crystal Light packets in my bong water. It's delicious.

Also, I was with a friend once and we had just gone to Sheetz and had a slushie we didn't want. So we just poured it in there and tried it. It works and tastes good and all, but it left the bong a sticky mess. So I would suggest drinks without sugar so you don't have to vigorously clean out your bong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.