Using different drinks as Bong Water....?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Purple4:20Haze, Mar 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I apologize greatly if this thread has already been made before but I have searched here and on google and it seems that the keywords bring up too many other topics.
    What I want to know is, has anybody ever used some sort of soft drink or juice as bong water? Lets say for instance mountain dew or something....
    Its just that the other day I was looking at a bottle of lilt and there was a picture of a pineapple on the front and I was thinking "I wish my weed could taste like that!" and then i thought maybe if I used Lilt as bong water i could get the taste of it while i smoke! :D
    I even thought that maybe using a fizzy drink was a bad idea and thought of using some sort of cordial, that you dilute with water.
    So has anybody ever tried this? Does it Work? Is it safe to do (as in, does it take any of the bad shit from the drink with it)...
    Just so you know, I would not be planning on drinking whatever was left after i smoked, that would be disgusting.

PS; To avoid any confusion Lilt is a brand of soft drink manufactured by The Coca Cola Company and only sold in the United Kingdom, Gibraltar and Republic of Ireland
    also, i think that in america they might refer to 'cordials' as 'syrups' not 100% sure though

2. i used coca cola before.. it didnt taste like it but it worked fine?

3. Ive wondered about this too, I have some awesome strawberry/mango/pineapple juice that would be amazing if my weed could even have a hint of that taste.

4. beer works good

5. #5 Smokeitdown, Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2009
    Beer does not work good. when you hit it the beer will bubble up like fucking crazy. Use liquor if you can find cheap vodka if you want.

I've heard of people using mouthwash but I never have, sounds harsh as fuck.

Plus, unless you use this alternative liquid once, then clean, it will mess ur bong up. Especially sugary syrupy shit like soda or fruit juice and shit. That will leave alot of unwanted resin and junk in the bong

6. my friend used sprite once
    he said it worked fine but didnt really taste like anything

7. i've tried mcdonalds ice tea and it worked fine.

8. just a little bit of mouthwash. make sure you don't put too much in or else itll be really harsh. gives you a nice clean and tingly mouth sensation.

9. i wanna try that.

10. No don't use alcohol. The alcohol will absorb the THC and make your hits not as potent.

Happy Toking.:smoke:

11. ive used cherry coolaide with no sugar in it but i dont remeber how it tasted

12. In Australia, we have this stuff called Listerine, a super strong, minty mouthwash, i don't know if you guys have it overseas. I put the usual amount of icy cold water, plus ice, plus a quick dash of Listerine. Smooth, chilled, and fresh hits, while still maintaining the flavor of the bud. It works for me, and would recommend it to anyone.

13. Don't use things with sugar/fat in it because THC clings to it, reducing your high. Just stick with water, if anything get those "Tasty Puff" things from headshops that will change the taste of the hits for maybe 3 hits.

14. we have listerine.......

15. What's up SoFla?

Yeah a splash of listerine citrus in the bong makes for colorful milkshots and minty goodness :D

16. if you use alcohol or anything with fat in it, you will get a less potent hit because THC is fat and alcohol soluble.

17. Sorry for wasting your time.......pfft

18. Haha, Priceless.

19. oh my god i laughed so much, maybee i should smoke some more, dilute that laughter. :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.