Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fives Tips To Conserve Cannabis In Slow Economy

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Matt Mernagh, Mar 20, 2009.

1. #41 MeKlO, Mar 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2009
    A great way that has helped me ever since I was young was save the roaches (en of the joints) and of course enough to get you buzzed up. I'm more of a joint smoker, always smoking on blunts or any type of paper I can use. I prefer joints over bongs and pipes, so all the joint smokers out there. If you save the roaches of say three past joints u smoked, then that's a good high right there (if saved properly) in the morning. Sounds like a crackhead method but it works if u do it right.

2. jeesh matt you should know the answer to this question... mj is like money, the more you have the more you use. its impossible imo =)

3. OMG no one do this you will start to vape your nug and the oven will get high, not you.

4. Steamrollers go a long way. They basically provide a bong hit without filtration....woooEEEEE! You're gone------->to funky town.

5. ive learned the best way to conserve is to drop moochers. if someone is a known moocher don't hang out with them if you plan to pickup and smoke all day. hangout with them when you just have a little bud and maybe let them get in on a blunt or something, but not during the major sessions.

6. i love to pack bong bowls with a few friends (works best with 3 people TOTAL). first person packs a bowl, lights about a third of the bowl, and passes it around and if you did it right the 3rd person should still get a greens hit. 2nd person packs the next bowl, then the 3rd. after 3 passes around everyone is feelin pretty good, everyone used the same amount, and weed is conserved!

7. that's a fantastic idea! be real nice if each person packed a different weed strain.

8. This is exactly what I do nearly every day. With multiple strains from so cal dispensaries.:D

9. self-control?:confused:

10. self control does work great too! lets not forget that. skip days. save for the weekend. i use a med club myself. have Nebula and Grape Fruit. both superb. very dank.

11. I usually stick to the bong and the bowl now that im in conservation mode . Not so bad , If you have any kief laying around throw some of that on top of a pack and that goes a long way Kush n kief cant go wrong .

12. So I should be good with just my one hitter?

13. When smoking with someone new make sure to enlighten them on the main concepts of conservation

14. smoke a bowl
    wait 5 minutes
    smoke a bowl
    wait 5 minutes
    repeat until baked

15. If you lose your income and things are tight and you don't need cannabis as medicine then continuing to smoke is irresponsible. Just quit until you can afford it or grow your own.

16. GROW YOUR OWN is the key phrase you will want to remember. All your problems will be solved> Plus you get to enjoy your own smoke once you harvest. Just remember saftery first and dont get caught! :D

Happy Growing!

17. The only time I buy it is if I find a variety I want that I'm not growing. It's also not that expensive once you're started :)

18. +rep !!

ps read growers tale... Awesome!!!!!!:hello:

19. ive had a gram last me a month.. no joke, i have super low tolerence

20. i feel like buying a good amount of dank and just hitting the one hitter now and then is the best way to conserve your weed and smoke throughout the day :hello: