Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

finding people in area to smoke with

• Please log in to reply

Toke4life420

Toke4life420

It's 4:20 somewhere!!

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
yeah i wish i could find more ppl that smoke like me in my area. I only smoke with like my 2 best friends and thats it just cause the school we went too was a private school and that type of thing was fround apon you know.

i live in the Lancaster PA area. anybody in this area that would want to chill sometime hit me up on PM

CallMeHerb

CallMeHerb

bitch slappin mofo

• Old School
  • 889 posts
hello mr police officer.

EDIT// hang out at the headshop, it's a good place to make friends.

Toke4life420

Toke4life420

It's 4:20 somewhere!!

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
ehh yeah but for me the closest one is like 40 miles away.

KJ7

KJ7

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
holy shit ur right near me. im in haverford. and i also go to private school. weird

MrBubbles

MrBubbles

Spreading The Word

• Old School
  • 1,068 posts
you two should meet up halfway to each other and toke up, it'd be cool.

Phloydrix

Phloydrix

I enjoy food immensely

• Registered Upgraded
  • 695 posts

Originally posted by CallMeHerb
hello mr police officer.

Resin Chamber

Resin Chamber

PrimE ResinatoR

• Registered Upgraded
  • 442 posts

Originally posted by Phloydrix

yeah..kinda shady..to all of those who didnt catch on, its risky to give out any information about yourself on the web, especially in a drug related forum..

NaughtyDread

NaughtyDread

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 6,012 posts
or keep overseas friends :) you def know they are not going to go through trouble of trying to bust your ass :D

Skreebly

Skreebly

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,344 posts
a cop has to tell you if he/she is a cop or not. so if you ask a cop, it would have to tell you the truth, or its entrapment

Cornflake

Cornflake

Grass is Greener

• Old School
  • 1,221 posts
Cops don't have to identify themselves. Otherwise what would be the point of an undercover cop.

CallMeHerb

CallMeHerb

bitch slappin mofo

• Old School
  • 889 posts

Originally posted by Skreebly
a cop has to tell you if he/she is a cop or not. so if you ask a cop, it would have to tell you the truth, or its entrapment

havn't you ever watche the show cops? whenever they do a prostitute sting they hookers ALWAYS ask 'are you a cop?' and the cop always says 'no'.

TheHempress

TheHempress

Hate You Can Trust

• Old School
  • 12,034 posts

Originally posted by Toke4life420
ehh yeah but for me the closest one is like 40 miles away.

Puff N' Stuff is only about 15 minutes from you. On Queen Street.

BudFanatic

BudFanatic

Uh ohhh!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 567 posts
Haha, Puff N' Stuff is everywhere in the Northeast. I gotta say I like the old shop I used to go to better; most of their stuff was glass and higher quality than Puff N' Stuffs...show ID upon entrance and browse the selection of fine incense and blacklight posters, then move over to the glass selection... Plus, the prices automatically got slashed 5 bucks when you got something, and you could bargain lower. There's only one of those shops, tho.

TheHempress

TheHempress

Hate You Can Trust

• Old School
  • 12,034 posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yeah, PN'S doesn't sell glass, but there's two Genuine Tobacco shops around here....both of which sell glass bowls, bubblers, and glass bong stems. The one in Millersville has Hooka Brother hookas for sale. The prices aren't that bad, and they have a walk-in humidor.

Canadian

Canadian

:o?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 199 posts
I owuld be shocked and awed if any cops looked at this site, since its illegal to become part of the forum if you are government affiliated....therefore.....you cant...plain as that..

nev

nev

• Registered Upgraded
  • 296 posts
Hahah Im like 40 minutes away from you right outside of Harrisburg

MikeyLust

MikeyLust

Mikey Lust

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Look guys I'm not here to choose sides but honestly just google or YouTube the question and any lawyer will tell you that a police officer does not have to announce if there are or aren't a cop. It's very clear, how else to people get caught? I don't think they say, "hey are you a cop man?," the cop then says, "yeah I'm a cop, got any crack?" The guys says, " alright I guess your cool bro, how much you need?" .... Yeah not gonna happen... Also in an interigation they can lie all they want to try and trick you into a confession... That's their job bro, google the fuck out of that shit, it will save your ass.

MikeyLust

MikeyLust

Mikey Lust

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
If your just replying to argue its because your dumb and didn't google it!

cpthitler

cpthitler

c.p. thitler

• Registered Upgraded
  • 104 posts
hes right. ive done meetups online that worked before tho. you just gotta know how to handle your shit. that was a long time ago tho...no friends now

El Duderino

El Duderino

Registered Dude

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,544 posts
meetin people at work can be good. given the type of job, food service and the like. where drug tests arent a problem. just ask a co worker. "Hey. Do you party?" Their response,"Huh?" You, "Do you get high?" smoking ensues AFTER work. new friend acquired.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users