The Single Seed Centre

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by ggmallow, Mar 19, 2009.

1. I ordered here and got my seeds in 10 day's from placing my order. It's X-Mas time and the mail is slowed some.

2. Just ordered some Blue Mystic and Wonder Woman off the link...let you know how it goes.If all goes well, 1stgrow journal to come. Heard anything about those strains?

3. I ordered the 19th, shipped the 21st...... still waiting. Know the mail gets backed up this time of year, fingers crossed.... :eek:

4. Pleased customer-7 days, quick email responses

5. Got my order with no hassles. Paid the $20 for the no signature delivery guaranteed. Showed up approx 10-11 days after shipping to west coast. Showed weird things on the tracking system, but just chill and it'll work out.

6. I wish to retract my negative statement about the quality of the nirvana seeds I purchased. I'm an Idiot. Using bottled water to germinate with solved my real problem and now I'm 3 for 3. Sorry you really did a great job. My problems were my own.

7. I ordereded from the single seed centre twice. the first order was small 4 purple widow and came quick, that was the bait. my next order, ....well im still waiting and on the 29th it will be a month. After reading 100s of post on here ive come to realize that im not alone, and basically we're getting screwed over. maybe they dont respect our US dollar or us for that matter, i cant imagine how much money these companies are making just by not sending shit at all.

8. ordered from here around end of January..8 days later i had a package..i get guaranteed shipping and it came in a black DVD case and i had no issues. bot h seed a i bought sprouted..Unfortunatly my grow was found and i had to ...um evacuate the area lol but anyway 100 germ rate for me sofar and there prices are super reasonable.

9. I ordered 20 seeds like a week and a half ago. I got all of them Monday, germed 5 and they all sprouted. Lookin good so far.

10. im in nor cal i have ordered from them didnt you get a tracking number

11. I've ordered twice and got both orders within 7-10 days. No problems at all.

12. I ordered two autoAK47 fem seeds, they shipped on Nov 18 and I got them today, Nov 22. Super fast!!! My two free seeds were Jack Herer and Super Lemon Haze. I can't tell ya how excited I am. All the seeds look great, going to germ tomorrow, hope they sprout! :hello:

13. I've placed a few orders that wereover a grand each. All came in sealed breeder packs inside black CD cases. Always pay for the guaranteed shipping. I've ne er had a problem with this bank, or any other I have used.

14. Jack & SLH as your freebies, you sir are one lucky man!
    I got a Black Widow (Female Seeds) & an A.M.S. (Green House Seeds) as my feebies.
    At least the Black Widow gives me something to look forward to, wish I could say the same about the Anti Mold System.

15. You mean lady ;)

anyway yeah, I'm sorta like :eek: because of how good the seeds are. Usually you get crappier quality than you order hahaha

16. I offer my humble apologies, I obviously did not know.
    It's a sausage party around here for the most part, so one tends to assume after awhile.
    A mistake I will not repeat in the future my fair lady.

17. I got super blush-y from how gentlemanly this sounded just so ya know :D

I totally understand and really dont even mind. I just figured might as well bring it up ;)

18. I'm honored to have such an effect and glad to make your day that much brighter.

19. Just ordered some feminized critical, jack herer and nirvana white widow, I'll let you guys know when they come in and what the 2 freebies are. I gotta decide which two to grow first.

20. they rock..ordered mr nice bw and medicine man..got slh and jack as freebies..awesome genetics...cant wait ta run em:smoke: